09-II || The 25th Dialogue

The 25th Dialogue

What. In the FUCK. Was THAT?

That...was unexpected.

What the FUCK is she doing with that guy? Did you see the way she smiled at him? The fuck is going on?

Seems like she's playing the field. With him, and now this apparently, this goon who showed up from nowhere.

How can she fucking play the field? And with that—that goon, as you so accurately worded it?

Why thank you.

I know him, he's just some friend, that's what he is to her, he's just some random nobody!

Well...that smile and that interaction you saw suggested otherwise.

Okay, things just took a whole new turn. She does not get to do this. What the fuck does she think she's playing at? She does not get to bloody play the field, not under my watch.

Look, why are you getting so upset? Isn't this what you wanted? Once he gets to know she's playing fast and loose with this goon too, he'll see her for what she really is, and break it off with her.

No he won't! He'll do the exact opposite! He'll hang on to her, he'll confront her about it, and of course she'll say some miserably fucked-up lie to get out of it and boom. She's forgiven. He's an idiot who believes every sin someone does is merely a mistake, an accident. As if those words even exist in her world. She's not someone who makes mistakes or accidents. But he is. And she is his biggest mistake so far.

She certainly does seem like the type who could lie her way out of something.

She does not get to fool around with his feelings. He's already fragile, you know how badly he's been broken, once. He doesn't deserve this. If I plan on breaking things up, I want her to be the bad guy, and for him to feel good about that. I want to give him the guts to finally believe that some people are just plain monsters.

Exactly. Show him the sickness inside her.

This is over. This is just fucking insane. She's going to get what she really deserves.

___