Hye Yoon nodded with a guilty look.

"How is Jin hyung?"Jongsuk asked hesitantly.

Hye Yoon sighed."He is fine.It was a big trauma for everyone"

Jongsuk remembered how Jin stopped talking to everyone.He distanced himself from everyone.Because he felt like it's all his fault.He scolded Sol-ah that day.He slapped her accidently.And it imprinted on his mind and it did a terrible thing to his mind.But because of his new born daughter, he's getting better.

Jongsuk finally came infront of that traumatic room.A lump formed in his throat.His trembling hand went to the door handle.He opened the door slowly revealing her coma stage body on her bed.

He slowly entered inside.He felt like he couldn't breath.He slowly sat down on the chair next to her bed.Her room was almost looked like a hospital room.The only different was it wasn't a hospital.

He looked at her pale loo king face.He took her hand gently and caressed it."Hey love,I'm sorry for not visiting you.It's just I can't bring myself to see you like this.It's so hard"he whispered placing a soft kiss on her hand."It's my birthday"he said smiling a bit."The only thing I wish for is to open your eyes and look at me.Please baby.Wake up soon"

He wiped his tears away and smiled again."See?You are making me cry.Please wake up quickly. I'm waiting"

Sol-ah looked around her.Suddenly she was in her home.The Kim mansion.But there was no one.But she couldn't recognize her own home.She confusely looked around.

Just then she heard a femal voice.

"Sweetheart,"

Sol-ah looked back to see a woman in middle age.She was elegant and tall.So beautiful. Sol-ah blinked few times before saying a word."mom?"

The middle aged whom smiled nodding her head.She was the late wife of Kim Dongwook.Biological mother of the Kim siblings.She walked gracefully towards Sol-ah."How are you my baby?"

Sol-ah confusely looked around again."Fine I guess?"she said looking at her mother.

Her mother smiled softly seeing her confused face."Don't you recognize this place?"

Sol-ah shook her head."No.Where are we mom?"

She looked everywhere. Empty walls without pictures.The house looked empty.

"This is your home"

Sol-ah looked at her confusely."Home?It more looks like a house for me.And my home?but I had never seen this before"

Her mother smiled sadly looking around."Do you remember your brothers? "

Sol-ah raised an eyebrow. "I had brothers?"

Her mother sealed her lips but smiled again."Are you hungry?"She asked out of nowhere.

Sol-ah nodded.

Soon both of them were eating in the dining table.Mrs.Kim was infront of Sol-ah.

"What do you remember sweetheart?"Mrs.Kim asked kindly.

Sol-ah stopped eating and thought for a second."Lee Byunhun"

Only dark memories imprinted on her mind.

"Nothing else?"Mrs.Kim asked again.

Sol-was about to shake her head when she heard whispers coming from under the table.She curiously looked under the table only to see herself and a boy hiding under the table.The boy was smiling at her seeing her eating a chicken piece.

Sol-ah gasped and straightened her back.She looked at her mother is confusion.Sol-ah suddenly had a flashback of that day when Jungkook hid her under the table and stole chicken from Jin.

"Jungkook?"a whisper left from her lips.

A photo frame of him and Sol-ah appeared on one of the wall in the living room.

Suddenly Jin ran towards the kitchen and knelt down to see Jungkook and Sol-ah.

One by one,her brothers started to appear in the house.Running and laughing around.Soon,more photos appeared on the walls.

Sol-ah looked around confusely. She saw Jungkook and herself running towards the living room.She also stood up and ran after them.She saw Taehyung and Jimin bickering in one corner.Yoongi was sleeping on a couch with headphones.Hoseok was trying to wake up Yoongi.

"Do you remember them?"she heard her mother's voice.

Sol-ah looked at the photos on the wall.It was filled with her photos and those boys she had forgotten.

"My brothers"she whispered.

Just then,

"Omma!"

Sol-ah looked at herself who was hugging a strange woman."who is that?"

"That's your mother Sol-ah"Her biological mother whispered.

Sol-ah widened her eyes."what?no!you are my mom!"

Her mother smiled."That's also your mom.She loves you as much as I do sweetheart. Try to remember her"

Sol-ah looked at everyone. She saw her father too.Everything was like a flood to her.Soon,more people were filled in the living room.

Her world was spinning around her.Suddenly everything froze.No one moved.They stayed as they were.

"I have no more time sweetheart"Her mother spoke."do you want to come with me?or want to stay with them?"

Sol-ah spoke with no hesitation. "I want to come with you mom"

"Think again.You wished to live at the last moment"

"Did I?"

Her mother nodded.

"I don't remember. Let's go mom"sol-ah pleaded since her head was aching so bad.

Just then another voice stopped her.

"Promise me that you will never leave me again"

That voice?Sol-ah looked back curiously. Now they were in a room.A dark room where herself and another boy were talking.

"Never"herself gave him that promise.

"Think again"her mother whispered.

A white light appeared behind her mother.A wind started to absorb everything to inside that white light.

"Mom?"

"Is it your final decision to come with me?"

Sol-ah looked back again.

She saw everyone. They were crying?

Every happy memory with them came to her mind.Sweet memories flooded to her mind.

She again looked at her mother.

What should she do?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HEY GUYS!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!