part 27

I looked around my surrounding.It was the Seoul city.It looked like it is evening.But my breath hitched seeing blood everywhere.No human was alive. Everyone was dead on the road.Dead bodies were scattered everywhere. I'm the only one who is alive.

City is destroyed. Everything is destroyed. There was a broken large mirror on the side of the road.I slowly walked towards it.It reflected myself.My face was covered with scratches and blood.I had a gun in my hand.I slowly looked down at my hands only to notice how it was covered with blood.

D-Did I kill t-these people?d-Did I do it?

I threw away the gun with trembling hands.I was in disbelief. I looked at my palms.I stumbled backwards not wanting to believe my monstrosity. Suddenly, a dark cloud started to come towards me.It was engulfing the city.

I can see it.It wants me.The cloud was coming through the buildings towards me.Slowly black coloured hands started to appear through that cloud.I felt my breath hitching in my throat.

My body was trembling. I-It wants to swallow me.N-No.Please.

I started to run.But my speed wasn't enough. I felt like gravity is slowing me down.No.I-I don't want to.Please save me.

Somehow,it engulfed me.Slowly and painfully, those hands dragged me inside the dark cloud.I couldn't scream.It blocked my mouth.I felt like those hands touching me everywhere. And choking me inside the darkness. I felt the suffocating feeling of death.I couldn't fight.I was floating on that dark cloud while those hands were choking my neck.

I felt my breath slowly leaving my body.I closed my eyes fearing for this darkness.But,

I heard a voice.

Shhh

I'm here

Don't be scared princess

You are safe

Open your eyes

I shook my head not wanting to open my eyes.I'm scared.

Sol-ah,I'm here.Please open your eyes and see me

Oppa is here with you.

I felt my chest raising up and down with my heavy breathings. I didn't realize that I was crying.

I felt someone's arms wrapping around me.Strangely, it didn't feel creepy or scary.It soothes me.It heals me.It protects me.

Open your eyes

NO ONE'S POV

Sky opened her eyes with a loud gasp.She found herself in Jungkook's arms.Both of them were sitting on the bed.Sky didn't even realized that Jungkook raised her into a sitting position.

"Shh, it's okay.Everything is okay.Take a deep breath"he mumbled softly rubbing her back with his palm.

Sky took few deep breaths.It was hard for her.The breathings were shaky.Her hands grasped Jungkook's shirt tightly.Her whole body was trembling.

Jungkook's eyes were soft.He was scared seeing her like this.He felt like someone is stabbing him on his heart.

"P-Please don't l-leave me.I-It will swallow me"she whimpered.

"I won't. No one will swallow princess.I'm here with you"

Jungkook rocked back and forth humming to a soothing tune.It somehow managed to put Sky into a slumber again.