part 6

Sky was walking in the empty hallways after getting tutored by Jongsuk.They had to spend even after university time because of the punishment. Without thinking, she took the hidden cigarette box from her pant pockets.She still couldn't get rid of that bad habit of smoking. She was addicted to it.The warmth it gave to her lungs was so pleasurable for her.She always smoked secretly since Bogum won't let her smoke.

She put the cigarette in between her lips and lit up.She started to walk looking around.Her hawk like eyes wandered around.Just then,her eyes caught a scene.She was in the second floor of the building. She looked down at the school garden where a lot of plants and trees exist.She placed her hands on the fence with a sinister smirk."Gotcha"she whispered to herself after taking the cigarette to her fingers.She quickly ran downstairs. Her legs brought her towards the garden.She hid behind a tree and took her phone and started to record what's happening. The cigarette was in her lips.She was looking like a badass play girl which she really is.

There were 4 juniors and a man who was wearing a mask.He looked like a young man.They were exchanging drugs and money.After they finished their deal,the students were about to gulp the drugs.But our heroin decided to meddle.

"Hey boys~"she sang still with her cigarette in her lips and was still recording.She was leaning to the tree with a crazy smirk.

4 Juniors were panicked seeing her recording them.The man with a mask was calm.When he saw the cigarette in between her lips,he smirked under his mask."You don't have to record us.If you want this,you just have to ask.And looking at you,I can say that you're filthy rich"he dared to say.

Sky smirked.She walked closer to him after putting the phone in her pockets.When she was infront of the man,she removed the cigarette from her lips and blew the smoke to his face.She laughed."Do I look like them?"she asked pointing to the Juniors who were nervously looking at them."Cheap,no money yet can spend to buy these poison to pleasure themselves.When their parents were working their asses off to pay for their university fees,they are feeding themselves poison with that money"

She looked at them with a sweet smile."Poor babies.Tsk tsk.I feel bad for their parents since they will soon have to see their sons in prison"

They widened their eyes.

"S-Sunbae!please!no!"one of them said stuttering badly.Their legs were trembling.

Sky pouted and shrugged her shoulders like she has nothing to do about it.She looked at the man who was looking at her with anger.

"What are you up to?"he asked with a deep voice.

She placed her palm on his shoulder with a big impact and squeezed his shoulder making him hiss."Bad boys need to be punished.Including you"with that she pressed her cigarette to his neck making him scream.

Other boys were startled with the thing she did.They gulped before backing away slowly.

The man screamed and pushed Sky away."YOU--!"

His face flew to side with the strong punch he received. Even before he could register what is happening, Sky threw a high kick by spinning her body.

Boys one by one ran away feeling scared.The man stood up in to a fighting position. "Who the hell are you?!"he asked with his fists in the air.

"Satan babe"she winked.With that they started to fight.The man was obviously losing.He couldn't fight against Sky's years of trained skills.He was on the floor after getting beaten up.Sky pulled his face up by grabbing his hair."Pathetic loser"she whispered looking at his pathetic self.

Suddenly, university securities came towards them."Ma'am,let us take care of them"

Sky squinted her eyes.She didn't call any security. She knew that those Junior boys won't spill a word to anyone.Then how does they know what's happening here?She stood up with a suspicious look."Uh,why don't we call the police?hm?"she asked crossing her arms.

Security officers avoided eye contacts. "W-We will call them.You should go now"

"No let me call them--"she was cut off by another security officer.

"Madam,this is our work.We will call them.You have to go now"he said sternly.

Sky puckered her lips.Then she nodded."Okay"with that she silently left.

She directly went towards the main gate to show that she's really leaving. After she left, security officers helped the man to stand up.There were three security men.

"What the heck happened?"one of the guard asked.

"I-I got caught by that girl.I thought she wanted drugs too.But it wasn't her intentions"The man with a mask said with a lot of struggle. "Ah,her punches are nightmares"

"I'll inform about this to our boss.He will take care of her.Let's go.We'll drop you"

They took the man to a car in the parking lot.They left the university. But little did they know.

Sky was still in the parking lot.She was inside her car."I'm right.This whole school has become a trashcan"she muttered."Let's see how long you can go"she whispered before starting the engine.She had a sick smile plastered on her face.

She drove after their car.They put the car to the main road.Soon,they noticed Sky's car following them.They started to change their routing and sped up.They sped towards a deserted area.

Sky smirked before speeding up her car."You don't know who you're playing with.Man,you will regret for being born in the earth"

It was like a race.They were avoiding other people's cars and trying to avoid Sky.

"Who the fuck is this?!"The security man who was driving shouted feeling frustrated.

"What does she want?why is she following us?"the one in the passenger seat asked looking back to see Sky's car.

"It's not time for that.We need to get rid of her!"The mask man yelled.

Sky was driving like a mad man.She took a sharp U turn and and drove towards somewhere else.

The men were confused seeing her nowhere.

"Did she give up?"the driver asked.They were all confused.

Suddenly, her car appeared infront of them.She stopped her car right in the middle of the road and looked at their car.

"Ahhh!!stop the car!!"The man in the passenger seat screamed in fear.Their eyes went wide.The driver stepped on the break peddle hard creating a loud sound.

It stopped an inch away from Sky's car.Sky got out from the car with a long wooden stick.The 5 men got out from their car.Including the mask man."You little--do you have a death wish?!"one of the security men asked.

Sky placed the stick on her shoulder with  smirk. "Maybe yes.Why don't you try to make my wish come true?"with that she charged towards them.

She was using her stick to beat up them.Because of one man,her stick broke into two pieces."Thanks"she said before spinning them in her hands.She attacked them with the new two wooden sticks.

The fight was on the road.But it was a bit deserted in that area.Soon,all the men were groaning in pain on the ground.She took a rope from her car and threw it to the mask man."Tie them together if you don't want me to kill you"she said pointing her gun which was inside her car earlier.

The poor man nodded quickly and tied the 4 security men together.Sky took another rope from her car and walked towards the mask man."Next,your turn man"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!Badass Deoksim is back!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!