part 21

Sky woke up as usual with a headache.It's a usual thing for her.She sighed remembering that she needs to go to the university since her mission isn't over.After getting ready,she got out of the room.As she was about to pass Yoongi's room,the door was opened revealing already dressed up Yoongi.

Sky smiled as usual and greeted him."Good morning oppa!"

She doesn't remember.Yoongi thought to himself.His blank face changed into a smile."Good morning sky"The name sky came out as an emphasize from his lips.

Even before sky could utter anything,Yoongi dashed away.On his way,he met Hoseok who was already dressed up.They both seemed like they were in a hurry.

Sky frowned seeing them leaving the house without having breakfast. She just shrugged it off.Suddenly she got a text from an unknown number.

Time skip

Yoongi and Hoseok were waiting in the waiting area of the laboratory. It's been almost 11 hours since they came.

Then suddenly, a doctor came towards them making them stand up.He gave them a report before leaving. Yoongi's hands were shaking. He looked at nervous Hoseok.

"Let's get this over"Hoseok whispered with a shaky breath.

Yoongi nodded before opening the report.The DNA report confirmed everything. Hoseok let out an airy cry."H-Hyung,she is indeed--"

"Our sister"Yoongi completed his sentence. He gulped hard before looking at Hoseok's teary eyes.

"H-How?"

Yoongi shook his head and felt his knees giving up.He carelessly sat on the chair with a blank face.But a small painful smile crept to his lips.He chuckled through his tears."She is alive.She is alive"he whispered repeatedly.

Hoseok sat beside him and hugged him slowly letting his tears roll down.Yoongi hugged him tightly. "Sh-She has been with us a-all along again.B-But we couldn't recognize her.J-Just like the past"Yoongi whispered with a cracking tone.

"At least we got to know this time before it is late"Hoseok said."Let's not lose her this time"

Bogum was on his private gym.He was wearing black pants and a black vest. He was doing push ups on the floor with so much sweats on his body making him look so hot.Just then he heard the door of the gym opening revealing someone wearing a black hoodie with black pants.She was using a clutch to walk.The mask was covering her face.

Bogum stood up already knowing who she is.The girl threw away her clutcher and removed her mask.

"What's wrong sky?"Bogum asked wiping away his sweat with his towel."What's with the clutcher?"

Sky sighed."Now I have to protect myself too.Someone is sending me threats.I got one today"

"Kang Seo Joon?"

Sky gave him a lazy nod.Bogum smirked seeing the clutcher on the floor."It's a surprise seeing you being scared?You even dressed yourself as a sick poor man"

Sky gave him a weird look before scoffing. "What the fuck,hell no.It's just I never underestimate my enemies.But that doesn't mean I underestimate myself.I'm just trying to avoid messes"

"I know I know.I was just teasing. So?why are you here?"

"Why?can't I come to see you?"she asked walking here and there lazily.

Bogum sighed.He looked away."If you don't have anything to talk to me,then don't come to see me"

Sky was shocked for a moment.Bogum never said such a thing before.For a moment,she thought he is joking.She tried to chuckle but seeing Bogum's gloomy face,she stopped herself. "Sunbae, what's wrong?"