• Chapter One •

• Third Person Pov •

Kenny stands with his friends at the bus stop like usual. It hurt for him to stand there and know none of his friends remembered him dying from a helicopter flattening him the other day.

Kenny sighs and waits for the bus.

It arrives after a short time and the four friends get on. Kyle and Stan sit next to each other and Cartman sits with Heidi.

Kenny has to try and not laugh every time he sees Cartman today, last night Cartman, dressed as the Coon, attacked Kenny , as Mysterion, on the top of the grocery store. Kenny gave him a black eye.

Kenny looked around for a spare seat. "SIT DOWN!!" The bus driver yells. Kenny finally finds a spare seat. Next to Craig Tucker.

Kenny new from the second he saw the perfect specimen of a human that he was going to overthink this. Should he be polite? No, politeness is not like Kenny at all, that would alert Craig that something's up-

"I'm not a disease, you can sit down." Craig says in his iconic 'I don't fucking care' toned voice.

Kenny blinks a couple times and realises that he was staring. "Oops." Kenny says shrugging and sitting down. "I was terribly mistaken." Kenny decides to be a smartass.

Craig rolls his eyes and rests his head on the window of the bus. Kenny leans his head on the seat in front of him. God this is awkward, but was that only Kenny's opinion? Was it comfortable silence to Craig?

Whatever it was, Kenny's entire existence was ignored . Even when they got to the school no words were spoken.

This is why Kenny hates Craig. He hates him because he loves him. Craig has no care in the world for Kenny while Kenny was over here falling head over heels. It just a wasn't fair.

Time Skip • After School •

Kenny got home from school and went straight to his room. He quickly tossed his bag to the side and gets out his phone. Kenny obviously couldn't afford a phone but Kyle gave Kenny his old one.

He plugs in earphones and sets an alarm to a time roughly before his dinner time. Kenny lays down on his bed and quickly falls asleep. He is gonna need the energy for tonight.

Time Skip • When He Woke Up •

Kenny wakes up with the loud ringing of the alarm in his ears. That can't be good for him but he probably would've slept until the next day without the alarm.

Kenny shuts off the alarm, hides his phone and sure enough, him and his siblings are called downstairs for dinner.

Time Skip • End Of Dinner •

It's 8:55pm and Kenny is pushing through the last of his small canned-pea dinner.

Kenny finishes the last of whats on his plate. He stands up with his plate and puts it in the bin ( yes they are paper plates ). Kenny excuses himself and runs up the stairs.

Kenny shuts the door to his room and runs over to his closet. Opening it, he sees the small brown dresser inside. Truthfully, his Mysterion costume wasn't well hidden but his parents never come in his room.

He opens the top left draw and there sits the purple hood. He changes into his vigilante alter-ego. Satisfied, he goes to jump out his window.

He leaps from his window sill and down into the trash bin underneath the window. Kenny sneakily hops out of the bin and climbs up a pipe allowing Kenny to scale a large building.

At the top, Kenny can search for crimes in the streets. It's so peaceful for Kenny to sit on the roof, no loud annoying parents, no ignorant assholes of friends and no personal issues to worry about.

Well, it was peaceful until yelling emerges from an alley behind Kenny. He runs over to the other side of the roof and scans the area.

Not far from the alley that he came from, Kenny spots a gang of people ganging up on somebody in an alleyway.

Kenny jumps from roof to roof until he can hear the conversation coming from the alley. "I told you I didn't!" Says who Kenny can now make out to be a panicking Craig. Godammit.

"Well someone who looks like you messed with our gang!" The gang of people argue back. "Knowing the people at school, you're probably talking about Stan. Him and his friends are just selfish troublemaking assholes." Craig says.

Kenny couldn't help but let sadness creep up into his chest. Selfish Troublemaking asshole. Kenny knew that Craig didn't really care about him but was that all he was?

"Well, you know who we are now kid, I guess it's too late for you." The gang members start advancing on Craig.

Kenny blocks out his emotions and jumps down onto the pavement. The jump hurts his ankles but he quickly recovers and punches one of the guys in the back of the head, knocking him out.

The other gangsters turn around and Kenny punches one in the guts, the guy falls to the ground in pain and Kenny kicks his head, knocking a second one out.

The last gangster approaches Kenny and skilfully dodges Kenny's punch. The guy ducks under Kenny's fist and slices Kenny's stomach open with a knife that wasn't there before.

Kenny's face contorts into a grimace of pain. "Bitch!" He curses before kicking the guy over, prying the knife out of his hands and stabbing him.

Kenny coughs up blood. He knows he won't survive it, he's loosing too much blood but that was the least of his concerns right now.

"A-are you.....ok?" Kenny managed to ask in his deep-mysterious voice. "Uh-I think the real question is are you ok?" Craig says with a mortified face.

Kenny let out a choked laugh. "I'll be fine.." Kenny says, he was kinda making himself look like an idiot right now.

"Uh no you won't be-" Craig says.

"You're right...I won't. I'll die but I'm kind of immortal." Kenny admits while coughing up more blood. "Uh ok, sure, whatever you say dude." Craig says.

"Just call the cops and tell them everything that happened..." Kenny says before passing out and dying.

End Of Chapter