Chapter 10 (Graduation Exam!)

Start from the beginning

"Ay, Nardo." Naruto looked at her. Sid smiled at him.

"You got this." Naruto gulped and nodded his head before going up. He walked into the room and closed the door.

Sid's smile became strained. Shit, why did I say that?! Now if he fails, then that means I was wrong! And I would've said that for no reason! Shit! Shitshitshitshitshitshit! Shit!

"Hey!" Sid snapped out of her thoughts, actually paying attention to whats in front of her. Its that fake pink ass from earlier...

"What do you want?" Sid asked bluntly. Sid didn't really have a problem with the girl besides her uptight attitude.

Pinky huffed.

"Stay away from my Sasuke-kun! And stop insulting him!"

Sid's confusion about why the girl was talking to her was instantly erased, as she suddenly understood what was going on.

"Ah. You have a crush on Duckass?" She asked.

"I-I-"

"I see."

"D-don't call him that! Sasuke-kun is amazing, so don't talk about him like that!" Sid stared at the girl blankly.

"Are you done, or...?"

"My name's Sakura Haruno, and I'm the top kunoichi in class! Sasuke-kun is the top rookie, so it makes sense that we're meant to be!"

Sid stared at the girl like she was stupid before shrugging.

"Don't you have parents to get to?" Sakura's face faltered, and she sweatdropped.

"J-just stay away from Sasuke-kun!"

Sid waved her off. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll make my way downtown. Now, walk fast."

Sakura humphed before she walked away.

"Please let the door hit you on the way out!" Sid called out, smirking when she seen Sakura turn back and try to glare at her before she walked out of the room.

Sid might consider her an enemy now. Just because that little encounter annoyed her.

Or not. Depends on if she feels like being an ass later.

Just then, a blonde flash ran past Sid, running out the door.

It took her a second to realize it was Naruto, and she immediately jumped out from her desk to sprint after him.

Sid ran in the hallways, ignoring the teachers protests, and followed Naruto out of the academy. He slowed down his pace to a slow walk, and he walked towards a tree with a swing attached to it.

She watched him slowly seat down, both legs seated across from each other.

Man, he must've really wanted to pass that test...Shit! What I said before...

She gulped, finding the courage to talk to him. She walked over to him, hands in her pockets.

She stood in front of him, blocking his view of everyone else.

"Erm-hey..." Naruto didn't look up. "You...did the best you could." She squirmed in discomfort, not used to trying to make people feel better when they're sad.

"Besides, I failed, too!" She grinned.

"You don't get it..." Naruto spoke deeply. Sid stared at him in interest and curiosity.

"Then make me get it. I can understand-"

"No, you won't!" Naruto looked up at her, anger clear in his eyes, as well as forming tears. "I really wanted to pass this time! Like really really!" He stressed.

Sid listened to him, letting him get some anger out.

"You don't get it! You didn't care if you passed or failed, but for me...I really wanted to..." His voice dropped.

"I wanted to become a ninja...so everyone...so everyone would-"

"Hey, Naruto, can I borrow you for a bit?"

Sid looked to the direction where the voice came from, her bored eyes looking straight into a white haired man's. She looked him up and down, wondering where the fuck he came from.

"Who the fuck-oh." Sid remembered him from the testing room. "You're the other fucker from the exam."

"I'm Mizuki-sensei." He gave her a weird closed eye smile.

Sid squinted her eyes. It looks kinda strained...

She squared her chest up. "Piss off, sensei. Can't you see I'm talking to Naruto?"

"Respect your elders." He smiled at her.

It keeps looking more and more strained...

"Respect your youngsters, boomer. I'm talking to my friend, so leave us alone." Naruto watched the exchange with conflicted eyes.

"I don't know, Sid, maybe I should go with Mizuki-sensei..." Sid rolled her eyes.

"See what you did? You rudely interrupted our conversation, and to make matters worse, you want to take my friend away!" She huffed, crossing her arms.

"I promise it'll only be for a second." He said, and Naruto stood up.

"What do 'ya wanna talk about?" He asked.

"Come with me, I'll think you'll like what I'll have to offer."

"Ew, pedophile!" Sid scrunched up her nose. Mizuki looked at her.

"Please do not call me that." He smiled even wider. Sid was getting a weird vibe from him, and she didn't like how it rubbed her.

"Pedo-sensei!" She insulted him again.

"Let's go, Naruto." Naruto walked away with him, but not before calling out to Sid.

"I'm gonna go with Mizuki-sensei, Sid..." Naruto said hesitantly. "I'll...see you tomorrow!"

Sid watched him walk away, and she frowned.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow..." She turned around and walked away, planning to go to the grocery store.

After all, she needed food.