"JUST ADMIT IT!" bakugou x tsundere reader

Bakugou and you were worst enemies. You hated him! Hated..
Though, you could take your gaze off of him.
Bakugou noticed you being down. He was being tortured by this. Though, he didnt know why. It's not like he cared about you. You were an enemy. Of course, if you couldn't do your best if you were feeling that way, that means he couldnt have your all! He was infuriated. "HEY!!!" He screamed at the girl. She snarled. "What!? Fucking dipshit! This better be good." She turns around to see him. He noticed dark circles, covered by makeup. (Mostly) "what is up with you!? Its like your not giving your best! I cant properly hold the title as 'best' if your not going to try your best defeating me!" He screamed at her. Her eyes were wide. But then she stared at the ground blankly. "Its..none of your business..I understand I'm not giving my best. I just need to..uh- sleep..more.." she turned around, readjusting her bag, and left. Bakugou stood there dumbfounded. 'What the hell is she hiding!?' He internally screamed. He scoffed and headed to the boys side of the dorm. He saw her go to her room, then not come out for the rest of the night.

"Heyyy! I havent seen (y/n) come out!" Mina whined. "STOP WHINING ALIEN!!" He yelled, then gave his signature, 'tch' and walked over to the kitchen.
"Kacchan has been really infuriated recently." Midoriya sighed. "Yeah, (y/n) hasn't really yelled that much today..or this week! I'm getting worried. Did something happen between them?" Ochako says, pouting her bottom lip. Kirishima walks in "Yeah. (Y/n) hasn't came out of her room, and shes been kind of ignoring everyone lately. Ots weird behavior for someone like her." Kastuki listens to the conversation. He sighed, and walked back over. "Shes..not doing her best, and she keeps letting me beat her. She wont stop pouting! And whenever I ask her, she just shrugs me off. I KNOW FOR A FACT ITS NOT SLEEP!" He yells at the end, making everyone flinch as he exploded the empty water bottle. "Dang, bakubro, your really stressed about this huh?" Kirshima Pat's him on the back. "Hah? Fuck off shitty hair." He scoffs. "And that answered my question" kirshima shrugs.

(Y/n), her sleepy self shut the door behind her, coming out from her cave. He eyes almost shut. "Oh wow. That adorable." Kaminari squeals quietly as the girl walks over to the refrigerator. Her eyes had been dark under. She fell on her knees. "(Y/n)!" Ochako yelled as she and tsuyu run over. "N-no! I'm fine" she stumbles up. She then grabs the bottle of water and walks back to her 'cave'. But before she could, kastuki grabs her wrist. "Nn! Kastuki!" She jerks her head up to him. "The fuck you think your going?" She stammers. "I-.." she looks down, her hair covering her eyes. "Let me go." She whispers. "HAH!?" She tips her wrist away from him, then slaps him across the cheek. Making his head jerk left. Her breath hitches in realizing what she did. Gasps are heard, and low murmuring. "I-I'm s-s-so s-orry-" she trembles. "Don't. Its fine." He says, averting his head to avoid her gaze. His eyes were dark. "Bakubro.. dude you oka-" "FUCK OFF!!" He screamed. But everyone could hear the pain in his voice. He looked back and she was gone. He looked down at the ground. And slowly walked to his bedroom. There, he laid. Contiplating his mistakes. And the more he did, the more stressed and weight came upon his shoulders.

She showed up that next morning. And the day after that, and day after that. A week went by, her head lowering lower and lower. Neither of them talked. Not even sparred.

Today was the day though. He WAS going to talk to her about this. He knew there was something going on. He slipped her a note in class. "7:00pm. Ground beta" she stared at the note. Then looked up to kastuki. He stared out the window blankly.
                            ---
(Your pov)

"So, what did you want?" You scowled. He stood up from the bench. His muscles glistened in the moonlight. The black tangtop complemented his body really goo- NO! It looks fVcking ugly! Dont think like that. "What is it..? Why did you have to start ignoring me!?" He yelled in frustration. "I- I need you to succeed! So I can try my best! So YOU can try your best-! So- so why..!?" His voiced cracks. Your eyes widened, as you gazed up at him. "WHY DID I END HAVING TO CHASE AFTER YOU!? WHY DO I THINK I NEED YOU!?!? WHAT IS THIS- THIS TUG AT ME!?" You stay quiet. "I can't..be around you." He looks up. "Its like, I'm stirred up! Like my heart is going to explode..!" You look down. "I- I dont know what this is! It hurts..whenever someone else is with you!" You cried out. His eyes widen. "WHAT THE FVCK IS THIS!?!? IVE NEVER FELT IT- AND I HATE IT! IT FEELS SO WARM, BUT SO COLD! AM I GOING TO DIE!?!? IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICKNESS!?" You sob

"Why- what is this?"

You manage to croak out

You manage to croak out. You cant seem to handle the tears streaming down your face. Blush starts to form. "I! I WANT IT TO GO BACK THE WAY IT WAS!" You scream.
Your tears were gentle. Soft drops  apon your red cheeks. Your eyes glowing in the dark. He couldnt help himself. He wanted to hug you so bad. But he wasnt one to be affectionate.

You tremble an look down

You tremble an look down. "I think I. like you.. is that the term?"

His eyes widened even more as blush began spreading through his face. "Y-you w-w-what..!?" He stuttered nervously. "I-im n-not going to r-reapeat myself..!" You avert his gaze, with a blush of your own.

(So many gif ✋😩)He walks towards you

(So many gif ✋😩)
He walks towards you. "Kastuki wha-" you abruptly stopped by a hand cupping your cheek. "..t." you finish. He leans forward.

SIKE "I LIKE YA CUT G" *SLAP*
(Nah I'm joking)

He leans forward and breathes on your lips, before slamming his lips onto yours. It was abrupt, but it was so many feeling mixed together. But one stood out the most. Love. This kiss was loving. You moved your lips with his. He slid he hand up your neck and on your jaw, making you blush harder. You broke the kiss and breathed in, before kissing him again. He slid his tongue in your mouth having a battle with your tongue. (Obviously you lost.) Once he was done, he hugged you. "I fucking love you brat, so be my woman." He whispered in your ear. "I love you too, kastu."