🥀sometimes, I get carried away 🥀

Flower girl

Quirk: the person can bring life, and take it away. She can also manipulate plants she brings to life, of animals. And if she tries, she can control humans.
If using to much, flowers grow on her. (Individual has to wait tilvl' they die)

Most people just thought you could sprout flowers. But you could bring a person to life. Though, you've never tried it, you have given life to many animals. For there life was cut short.
Ex: (egg falls from nest)

Because of them thinking you could only bring flowers to life, they all thought your power was lame. 'I'm going to use this power for good, and go to U.A.' use confidentially said in your head.

[9 monthes later cause UUUUUrAaAAAAAAH]

I quickly put on my uniform. Straightening out the edges. 'I look really fot in this. The shirts tight around my chest sadly..' you frown. Welp, you were just going to button up your blazer a bit more then. Hopefully there wasn't going to be any perverts. "Bye mofm!" You mumble with bread in your mouth. "Yeah! Have a good first day!" She waved excitedly. My mom and me are the only ones fighting off this hell hole. Shes always been there for me. Every since dad left, money has been strict, and she and I have been miserable. Though, I still will always pay her on the back if she needs it. I continue running as I stop by the entrance.

 I continue running as I stop by the entrance

Your eyes sparkle in excitement.
You don't hesitate to sprint through the hallways "what's up with her?"
"God she bumped into me!"
You ignored their whispering. You finally arrived at 1-A. This is where you will begin your Hero adventure!-
The door slams open by your hand. Panting. "AHAHAHA!" you cackle. "The fuck is up with you!?" A blond guy with spikey hair said. "Oops yeah sorry-imjustreallyexcitedtobeahero! Youknowwhatimean?whyshoudntibeanywaysbeacusealmosteveryoneiknowloveherositonlymakessenseformewantingtobeone-" he cuts you off "GOD YOUR JUST LIKE THAT SHIT NERD DEKU! so fucking annoying.." he grumbles. 
You classmates walk in. You greet them. But all through that. You could feel daggers in your back. You tensed, and turned. He quickly looks away. You stomp over to him. "What is the matter with you?" You scold. "Tch." Is a he replies with. You sigh and go on with your day. Aizaw come in, you do some random test that he scolds to expell you with, which you rolled your eyes since you knew he was lieing.

You calmed yourself. Let's. Go.

Your classmates noticed flowers sprouting everywhere you walked. "Dude! Shes so cute look," kaminari says to his newly made friends, kirishima and bakugou. "Tch. Whatever. Shes an airhead anyways. A shit nerd just like deku." He snarls. "Bakugou! Dont be so tough on her! Bet shes a great person.-" he Stops.

The girl stops smiling, and glares at them. Almost wanting a competition. Then she smirks and runs over. "Hey! I really hope you guys can do your best!" She grins, closing her eyes. They nod shyly, she was very close. Blushing, kirishima stutters, "y-you too." He managed to croak out. The girl moves her to the side. Almost like questioning them. (Yall are innocent af in this but I know yall dirty 🤦‍♀️)

You back up, wondering why they are acting weird. You shrug it off and get back to it. You were finally called on. "Hurry up, I dont have much time." Aizaw groans in his monotone voice. You frown, take the ball from his hand. You crouched down, and heard murmuring behind you. "What is she doing?"
"How does she plan to throw it if shes crouching"
"Is she allowed to do that?"
You ignored them, and a rose began growing. She put the ball onto of it, and made it grow faster. They waited, and waited.

The robot struggled to say the finishing result, as it glitched. It finally showed 6 infinity signs.
You could hear the class mouths drop to the ground. You smirk. Kastuki was curious of you. He had no idea where you came from, what you name was, who the hell you were, but he ignored all these questions.
(End of school)

'The sunset is beautiful today,' you smiled at the thought. Admiring the view, kastuki ran up behind you. "HEY ASSHOLE!" He pants as you turn around. The smile turning into a frown. "What is it?" You ask. "Who the fuck are you anyways!?"

You halt.

"Ah, what do you mean? I'm your classmate" you smile nervously
"Don't give me that bullshit flower girl." You look down. "Flower girl huh?" You chuckle. "Its always flower girl." You squeeze your hand, petals falling out. "Just go. I dont have time for this." You sigh and turn around. "The hell!? You dont get to ignore me!" He yells as you continue walking. You can hear him running up to you. You hold out your hand a toots from the ground make him halt. "Hey- you-!" He screeches out. You let's him loose. "STOP FOLLOWING ME." You tell him sternly.
He pouts. (Angrily)

You walk off.

'The fuck is even up with her!?'
He thinks. "Tch."
'Why do I care anyways. It's not like I like her.'