"Grab me a coke from the fridge whilst your there" Vinnie said, as he pulled his phone out. Jordan shooted a thumbs up as he walked out the living room door.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

It had been around 10 minutes and Vinnie groaned at the dry feeling in his mouth. Troy looked up from his phone, a confused look washing over his face.

"What is it?" He said.

Vinnie huffed out again, "Whats taking Jordan so long I'm thirsty" he said, running his hand through his curls.

"Shit, look behind you. That's your answer" He locked eyes with Troy, seeing a smirk on his face as he gestured towards the kitchen. Vinnie looked over.

He was shocked. Seven and Jordan. Close. Too close. Vinnie's heart dropped a little, causing him to furrow his eyebrows at the sight.

The two were standing opposite each other, staring into their eyes. Seven looked nervous, whereas Jordan had a stupid smirk on his face. He eyed the curly girl, walking a little closer. They were speaking but it was inaudible to Vinnie.

Vinnie couldn't help but feel angry. Almost betrayed. His face grew disgusted at what he was seeing and he bit the inside of his cheek.
He shook his head slightly, his anger growing.

She looked at him the same way in the afternoon. He thought it was a moment. But clearly not if Seven was willing to recreate it with his best friend. He also examined his friend. What was he doing? Why would he go for her?

"When I told Jordan about getting action i didn't think he would take that approach." Troy laughed, snapping Vinnie from his dark thoughts.

"You okay?" Troy said, as he watched Vinnie turn back around to his phone, a disgusted look on his face.

This was her fault. She was the problem. How dare she flirt with Jordan? How dare she look at Jordan the way she looked at him? She really is a slut.

"Fucking perfect" Vinnie said, as he swiped through Instagram once again.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

Seven laid in her bed, as she giggled on a FT call with Mara and Jayda.

"He called you princess?" Jayda said, receiving a nod from seven.

"Hmmmm... seems like a weirdo to me. I don't approve" Seven scoffed at her friends judgement, shaking her head.

"It's never like that. He was being nice... I think"

"Keyword I think" Jayda said.

"Whatever, I just thought it was cute" she said. She didn't want to tell them about what happened with Vinnie because she knew they would blow it out of proportion. So she fed them the only information she could.

"What's his Instagram?" Mara said, looking up at the phone.

"I don't know. I was hoping you could find it"

"Well shit, let me get to work then"

Jayda hummed, then spoke, "Honestly seven, I can't see you with him"

"Girl it's not like I want him to be my boyfriend... but if it means I could get quick dick then I'm on it"

"Cough cough whore" she faked cough, laughing at the phone afterwards.

"I know your not talking, didn't you fuck with 3 guys in one we-"

"That's enough for today luv"

"Mmmhmm" she said before she was interrupted, "Found him!"

"Jesus! That was quick as hell" jayda said.

"Well when your a professional like me, it comes easy"

"No girl, I just think your a stalke-"

"What's his Instagram?" Seven said quickly.

"I'll text it to you both. I need to go I have to help my mom with dinner" Mara said.

"Same here bro"

"Cool, I'll see you guys tomorrow?" Seven said, earning a yes from both. She ended the call, awaiting a text that she was anxious for.

 She ended the call, awaiting a text that she was anxious for

mara💫
@jhuxhold

mara💫
go stupid dummy

sev <3
omg thanks bby

mara💫 loved "omg thanks bby"

Immediately Seven went onto Instagram, searching the boy up. She clicked on the first profile, a little taken aback from his feed.

There Jordan was. Unlike his buddies, Jordan's feed was filled with pastel and light colours. He took a lot of pictures in the sun and with his shirt off but they weren't douchy at all. The were actually quite cool. He looked like a model, hot.

"God damn" Seven said as she swiped through the pictures. Her mouth fell open as she examined his most recent. He looked so good.

As she went to click on his comments, a red heart appeared making her heart drop. She liked the picture.

Seven's eyes widened as her hand slapped over her mouth, "Holy shit! NO NO NO!" She said as she buried her head into the pillow. How could she be so stupid to do something like that?

After freaking out a little, she lifted her head, automatically unliking it. Maybe he didn't see it? Maybe he wouldn't know.

She wasn't sure, but hoped that her careless action wouldn't bring too much attention.

However from downstairs Jordan's phone pinged as he sat with the boys. Vinnie was acting slightly cold towards him, and it was strange.

After eyeing Vinnie on his phone, Jordan picked up his phone to see his notifications. And when he did, a huge smirk appeared on his face.

7judd liked your post.

xxx

☆○onew charactero

💞💭💿
maddy shatan
the popular girl

scorpioinsta: madstanspam: prettymadscontact: mads  ⒙ portrayed by @/jazmynmakenna

scorpio
insta: madstan
spam: prettymads
contact: mads
⒙ portrayed by @/jazmynmakenna

BARBIE SPEAKS:
hope you enjoy :)