Chapter 4

George rolled around in bed for a couple hours, not getting that much sleep. But he was fine, he didn't care. He wasn't sleepy, he was excited. He finally gets to see his best friend, Dream. But it was more than that, he gets to finally get away from his shitty father.

He gets up and brushes his teeth in his bathroom, then showers. It felt like a normal day, but it wasn't. All his mind could think of is Dream. Dream, Dream, Dream. How Dream saved him from his shitty life in England, how Dream was willing to do this. To let George live with him, even if it just was a vacation. It was still a couple days of relaxation.

Sure they were friends, but he had never seen his face. George never considered going to Florida, since he didn't think Dream would accept. But he did, and it was happening, tonight.

Dream on the other hand fell asleep completely. He was so tired, even though he slept rather early. Maybe he was stressed, stressed about George. How George could have died yesterday, and the day before that, and before that; since George said it happened frequently.

He got up late, and tried to make his guest room presentable and clean. But then he got the thought, sleeping with George. Did he want that? A small part of his brain did. Maybe he could think of an excuse. 'Hey George the guest room has ants. Hey George the guest room is too small.' Sleeping with George, he didn't know how it would feel.

Why the fuck am I thinking about that.

He cleaned the guest room fully, but still considered sleeping with George. He decided he would offer it to George, hoping he wouldn't get weirded out. He showered and changed, wearing gray sweatpants and a blue t-shirt.

George had packed all he wanted to bring, which wasn't much. He bought 6 pairs of clothes, which fit in one of his suitcases. He wasn't bringing much, he didn't want to overwhelm Dream. Even though he was his friend, he wanted to have manners. He knew Dream wouldn't care, but he decided to do it anyway.

"Hey dad, I'm going on vacation. That's ok, right?" George sat down in a chair in front of his dad; who was eating breakfast in the kitchen. George was nervous, but he didn't care what he said; he was going either way.

"Sure, just remember to pay rent."

"Why don't you pay for it?" George asked. He was quickly silenced with a gun loaded on the table. He exhaled loudly before going to his room, wanting to avoid another fight.

He had his suitcase ready, so he waited. He waited, and waited; it felt like time halted. It was only 2pm, but George couldn't wait for it. He couldn't wait to see Dream, especially in person. He doesn't know what to do, he was so bored.

George:
Minecraft?
I'm bored as hell

Dream:
Sure
Bedwars?

George:
Ofc

Dream:
See ya there :)

He logged onto the game, and time went by much faster. He didn't announce the trip on twitter or youtube, simply saying that he was taking a break for a little bit. Dream was fun, but he would probably be more fun in person. George imagined how Dream looked like, he had already asked for a selfie; but Dream insisted on keeping it a surprise.

The things they would do together in person, George was excited. George was happy for a break, for a distraction, especially since his distraction was going to be Dream. They were good friends, fitting like puzzle pieces; having similar interests.

Shortly after, Dream recommended for George to practice pvp, so now they were going against each other. As always, Dream won most of them; George giggling when Dream would cheer for himself.

It was fun, it made both of them less stressed. George was ready for the trip, Dream was anxious for what George would think of him. What George would think about the way he looks.

What if George doesn't like the way I look. I told him the description for how I look, but now he sees me in person.

Dream won another game, while George put on netherite armor, claiming that it makes it more fair. Dream smiled as they fought again, George still losing. Dream wheezed as George kept complaining, saying Dream cheated. Dream knew George was joking.

"So am I staying in the extra room?" George asked.

"If you want; or you can stay with me," Dream said with a smirk that George couldn't see. George felt his face go red, as he adjusted his chair so he was more comfortable.

"I'll consider it, I'll have to think about it," George responded, checking his clock. He wanted to leave at around 6:15, since the airport was far away. It was 5pm, time went by so fast. Dream won yet another battle, he started counting his wins by placing diamond blocks.

George spun around in his chair as he closed his eyes. He felt so tired yet so awake. So ready for this trip, for a way to get his shitty life out of his mind. A way to breathe and relax.

"Do you want to sleep with me George? I know you would like that," Dream's voice was deep as he talked slowly, George could feel something, however tried to ignore it. He would enjoy it, but he wouldn't admit that.

"I don't think I should, I don't want to sleep in your piss." George giggled as Dream kept trying to convince him that was a joke. Both of them knew it actually happened, George remembering when Dream texted him that night.

Time went by fast, and before he knew it he had to go. He logged off quickly, and started his car. Annoyed he had to stop talking to Dream, but excited knowing what was happening next. It was late, dark outside. George drove to the gas station, before heading to the airport.