A chuckle unexpectedly came out of my mouth which soon developed in a laugh. Just imagining how the P's probably teased Vee for his height and how he must have gotten so furious to give out his "don't you dare" stare which should be named "I'm trying to look intimidating but actually i just look like an angry puppy" stare.

It took a moment for me to calm down, before i went in the bathroom and put some music on. Before showering, I send both of them a quick reply and agreed to both lunch and the basketball game.

***

With my backpack lazily thrown over my right shoulder and my sport bag swinging back and forth on my right lower arm I was entering the canteen of my faculty. I looked around and after a second, I spotted Nong Pan waving at me with a big smile on his face. I smiled back while walking towards the long table and then sitting down next to him. We exchanged a small kiss, before i calmly put my hand on his head and touched his soft light brown hair. He gave me a big smile and then placed a packed food container in front of me.

"Oh, did you already get me something?"
"Of course I did. Didn't want to waste any time, so that i could stare at you longer". He teased me and i gave him a flick against his forehead for being so naughty with me.

Upon opening the plastic container, the smell of fried noodles and chicken breast filled my nose and I smiled happily.

"Sometimes I wish I was the food you looked at. Do you know that you...? Phi! Phi?"

It took a while until I realised that Pan has been waving in front of my eyes but i was just mesmerised by the smell of the food. Yea... definitely not that nice to forget about my boyfriend because I fell in love with my meal again. And again.

"I'm sorry Pan, i just.. "
"You love your food a lot " the younger one let out a laugh and smiled brightly before linking our hands and then started feeding me. I could hear the people around us making some comments but who cared, everyone knew that he was my boyfriend anyway, since Pan liked to come over to my faculty and I often dropped him off at his. Oh yea and because of the "cute love page" of our university. In most universities, a cute boy page was a thing, but ours was more hardcore. Calling it cute love page and then posting pictures of student couple or "couples they would want". Undoubtedly, this page was managed by a huge bl fan, because almost every couple picture posted lacked a female in it.

"By the way, when did you come home last night?"
"Oh i think around 2 or 3am Phi. I was doing stuff for our oil painting class with a classmate of me and we stopped around midnight or so. Since we were both hungry, we grabbed some food and I brought him home."
"Good boy."

I smiled and patted his head which made him smile brightly.

When being with me, Pan might be acting like a small pup but he was actually 180cm and had some muscles. But I guess, next to me everyone looked a bit smaller and that was one reason why I was kind of blackmailed into joining the basketball club here.

"So are you training with Phi Vee in your break again? Oh wait... don't answer it, I already know what you will reply."
He changed his voice a little and with a slightly different tone tried imitating me:
"As if there is a regular day that I wouldn't. "

We both started laughing, due to a look at the time the two of us calmed down fast though and I looked at Pan smiling.

"You have to leave, right Nong?"
"But I wanna stay."
"I want you to stay too. Hmm if you go to your class on time .... I'll take you out for dinner on the weekend."
"A dinner date?"
"A dinner date."

His eyes started pouring out sparkles and he nodded. Before he left, he gave me a peck on each cheek.

"Phi Earth... please think about the topic I talked about with you last week, okay?"