Dear peter,

Bullets start to rain into the compound and I run to Loki's cell and see that he's standing up already and I nod at him and open his cell knowing that he knows what I mean.

I run to my room after and get in my suit and grab my book and pencil and quickly write a note for everyone knowing that this might be the last time they see me

Dear nat,
I wanna thank you for everything you have done for my family and I want to thank you for never giving up on me,you are like the mother I always wanted,and loved.
From,Sid

Dear Bucky,
I no you knew this day was coming.and I don't blame you for getting mad at me for writing and not saying it in person.but if this is my time to go I just want to say even through all the fights I still love you big bro.
From,Sid

Dear Steve,
I want to thank you for being there for me when know one else was and for be the brother that I wanted when I didn't have Bucky.
From,Sid

Dear Peter,
If your not peter I don't want you to read this unless he decided that he should share,hey Pete I no this will be hard to say and I'm sorry to say that I brought you into my mess.and I promise I'm okay wherever I am.I don't want you to come for me cause I don't want you hurt.please tell MJ and Ned that I said goodbye.and please make sure to play with Doug,and give him lots of cuddles cause we both know that he liked you more than me.I don't want you to be sad.i want you to move on but not forget.through all the things we have been through I want to finally tell you that-

I'm cut off by a bomb and I close my book and run out to see everyone in there suit fighting big men.I run to Peter and start fighting with him. "Peter he here" I say while throwing a punch to the tall man. "I won't let him take you" he says "I know" I say and head to another guy

I know that he's gonna try his hardest to keep my safe but he can't change the future and neither can I the vision has already happened and it can't be taken back. I look in the corner of my eye and see fury I run to him "fury my book" he nods knowing what I'm talking about.

I run up and kick a man in the face making him fall to the ground.he grabs my ankle and drags me away from everyone when I pull myself up and wrap my legs around his neck cutting off his air.and run back to the crowd when someone grabs me and drags me out of the tower. "PETER!" I yell and they look and he webs the guy in the face and I kick off of him and Peter catches me.

"Peter this is it you can't stop it" I say holding his hands "n-no I'm gonna fix this" he says and I look at the ground letting a tear fall. "I'm sorry Pete" I say cupping his cheek. I take off his mask and give him a kiss on the cheek and a tear falls out of his eye and I wipe it "it's okay" I say. And I'm taken back by another guy but this time I don't fight I just let it happen. I don't leave peter eyes the whole time u till I'm fully out of the tower.