Chemical x

He says turning towards the table "what all did HYDRA do to you?" He speaks up and I clench my fists "that's none of your business" I say and he nods "why am I in this chair" I say. "Tony,Peter you may leave the room" he says and they do so before peter gives Tony a confused look.when they completely leave he turns towards me.

"Who are you" I say to him and he gives me an ugly smile "you know who I am" he says and grabs something "no I don't an what is that" I say pointing to the item. "I'm one of Tony's good friends" he says "Bruce?" I say as I remember Thor mentioning Bruce. "No" he says and I feel a shiver go down my body. "Then who are you" I say worried.

he clicks a button and the windows go dark and the chair I'm in latches me to it by many wires "hey stop what are you doing" I say trying to break free but i can't "this won't hurt a bit" he says bringing a big needle to my vein as I scream out in pain trying to get out of the chair but it's to late and I'm already struck my the needle and it's fluids are now coursing through my veins turning them slightly grayish black.

"What was that" I say tears welling up he puts a bandaid over my arm but doesn't answer my question when I read the vile that read "chemical X" and I shiver in fear. "Tell anyone what happened in here and this won't be the last needle your gonna see" he says unlatching me from the chair and getting in my face "hail HYDRA" he says. And I run out of the room. Wiping my eyes from tears and running up stairs to where I see tony and Peter. They turn towards me.

"Hey how was the check up" tony says with a smile

He doesn't know

"The doctor is my new worker and so far he's done really good." He says and I gulp "so how was it" he says again "umm good" I say "really cause it looks like you have seen a ghost" he says and and I nod "hey you okay?" Peter says and I look at him. "I-I need some air" I say speed walking outside.

I'm walking on the crowded New York sidewalks when things start to get blurry and I start seeing two I walk into an alley and fall against a wall looking around hyperventilating. "Hey pretty girl what are you doing" a man approaches and I put up a hand "no thanks" I say standing up. "No come here" he says and I can sense a hand coming for my butt and I turn around kicking it. "I said no thanks" I say "how did you know" he says

"W-what" I say as my hearing starts to go out I hear a click behind me that only extreme hearing would hear,I stay still When I hear the trigger pull.I turn quickly and catch the bullet and swat the gun and take it into my own hand and swipe my legs under his legs making him fall while I point the gun at him out of breath.

"You witch" the man says as I look around and start getting hot and start sweating. I take the bullets out of the gun and throw them far and give the gun back to the man.