22 | Good For Us

"Put pressure on it!" I cry as we see Thomas bleeding out and Minho pushes down on it

"Put pressure on it!" I cry as we see Thomas bleeding out and Minho pushes down on it. Vince and Brenda hold his head while we all shout at Jorge. Gally gets bandage wrap to help stop the bleeding. Brenda starts to shout Thomas's name over and over as he closes his eyes. "Amelia." Fry comes over to me as I hold my head that was throbbing from all the crying and screaming. "It hurts." I cry kicking my legs some hurting my knee more. Vince and Brenda both stay next to Thomas keeping an eye on him while Gally wraps my wrist and knee since they swollen up some.

"I wasn't a med-jack but I know that's not good." Gally tells me. "Probably sprained them bad when Thomas shoved me to the side then made it worst jumping up and throwing myself." My voice keeps cracking as I groan from my headache. "You have to try to stop crying. You're going to make it hurt even more." He tells me squeezing my good hand. "I can't help it." My eyes tear up making Minho come over wrapping his arms around me. "We know." He rubs my back and I cry into him passing out.

"Hey, you shank!" Minho waved at me when he saw me. "Hi, Minho" I mumbled languidly. "Why aren't you ready to run? Doors are about to open." He softly shoves me. "There's no way in hell I'm running today." I groan as I get a cramp. His expression changed drastically, from friendly to mischievous. "Is it Mia's time of the month again?" He smirks, folding his arms over his chest making me glare at him.

All the guys, knew of course seeing as I was the only girl here, they were going face a moody me every month. At first they were all disgusted by it and terrified of the concept, but in time some of them had gotten used to it. Mostly Newt, Minho, Gally, Alby, and Fry would love to joke around and tease me. "Just leave already, you slinthead. I'll see you in the maze when I'm done." I punched his shoulder, but he didn't move an inch. "You really wanna push me?" I eye him. "You know I love to." Minho just laughed and ruffled my hair, which I hated. "Try to survive the day, shuck face. Love you." He mocked me kissing my temple before he ran to the doors that rumbled as they opened.

Just as I watched Minho running into the Maze, someone picks me up from behind. It caught me off guard, so I squeaked. "Good morning, Millie." Newt's voice sang jokingly. "No, Newt! Stop!" I shut my eyes. He finally stopped and put me down. "I see that you're not running today" Newt said with smile in his voice. "It's that time." I groan placing my hand where I had a bad cramp. "Ahh, so you just going to help Client and Jeff then like normal." I nod my head. For the day I ended just laying in my hammock with terrible cramps and cried at random time because I was moody.

"Hi, love." I just groaned in response. "I brought you this" I see he was carrying a little tray with a plate of bacon, a glass of water and a little container with pills. "Give me the painkillers." I sit up reaching for them but he said I had to eat the bacon first so I do as he says. "Good girl." He sat on the hammock next to me and kissed my forehead as I ate my bacon. After I ate and took my pills Newt smiles, "I know how to help you." He pulled me into his chest as he leans back on the hammock. "Don't you have work to do?" I ask as he rubs the lower part of my back. "Yes but the only other person who knows how to ease the pain away is running. I help during the day and he helps at night." Newt softly talks to me making me take a nap on him.