19 | Where Is He?

Soon Thomas comes out and joins us, "I'll give you two space." I get up kissing the top of Newt's head before walking past Thomas wiping my eyes. As I join the others they look at me and I knew they wanted to know why I was crying. "I'm good. Newt's good." I force a smile. "Why are you lying?" Gally whispers slightly pulling me away from the group. "Because I don't wanna talk about it." I feel myself wanting to cry more. "We'll get Minho back." I shake my head. "That's not why I'm crying." I tell him the truth. "I'm sorry for trying to-," I cut him off wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him. "I don't care. I'm happy you are alive right now. Especially after the train with you and Newt." I hug him tighter. "I remember seeing your reaction when Minho threw the spear. Only one who looked like they cared I was dying." He pulls me back. "You may have been a dick Gally but you were still a close friend of mine."

Once Newt and Thomas come back in we talk about the plan. "Amelia will help Brenda out getting whatever number of the others." Thomas says and I cut in. "No, I'm going in with you three to get Minho." He sighs shaking his head. "No, you're not. Even in a soldier uniform you can tell you're a girl." I wasn't having it since he wasn't looking at me while he talked. "No god damn it! Tell me the real reason." I glare at him slamming my fist down on the table. "I just did. Plus I think it's too much for you." He finally looks up at me. "You don't trust me because of her do you? Blood doesn't mean anything to me... not after what she did to me. Believe it or not but I don't consider her as a sister. I have no memory of her other than betraying me. As for handling it, you know I can. You know deep down it's not to much for me."

"Thomas, she can be helpful if we need her." Gally looks over at him. "I can handle it on my own with Fry's help. Amelia should go with you three and you know why for multiple reasons." Brenda adds. "Tommy, Millie comes with us. Three years in the maze Gally and I held her back from doing something she was good at. I'm not doing that again so she comes and since you still don't fully trust Gally, she can be with him. Two, two, two." Newt pairs us up. Him and Thomas, Gally and me, Brenda and Frypan. "Fine." Thomas gives in as we wait for night to come. "I trust you... It's just a small part of me thinks you would turn to help your sister." Thomas says as we sit alone. 'Well I told you, you have nothing to worry about. I don't consider her a sister. If you should worry about anyone... it's yourself." I leave him going to sit with Brenda.

Over the past six months me and Brenda developed this small sisterhood bond so I would rather call her my sister than Teresa. "You wanna talk about why you came back crying earlier?" She asks me. "It was something Newt and me where talking about and if I bring it up again.. I'm going to cry again." I tell her not wanting to talk about it. "Can I ask you a question?" She gets closer to me so I nod my head. "Who do you love? I'm just curious because you seem like you care about Newt a certain way and Minho." I nod my head. "Both actually... I always have. Years ago in the maze I told Newt that, but then I said I didn't know but now I know. I just can't help it. I had feelings for Newt before Minho, but when I got some for him I didn't lose the ones for Newt."

"What about you and Thomas?" She looks over at him. "After we got the other group of kids off the train... I saw him kiss you." I laugh totally forgetting about that. "I don't know why he did that. Probably to take my mind off of Minho... I didn't kiss him back, just so you know. I know, you like him. For me, I just care abut Thomas as a very close friend." I let her know. "Hey, give it time and he'll know you are the better choice than her." I say making her smile.

Later at night Gally and Thomas were going to get Teresa while we waited. When they get back we all, me, Newt, Fry, Brenda, Jorge, Gall, Thomas, and Teresa all sit in a room. "Gally?" She says as the sack comes off her head. "Here's how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. We'll start off simple. Where's Minho?" Gally grabs a chair to sit in front of her. "You guys don't seriously think..." She looks at Thomas. "Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Don't try to look at your sister either. Look at me. They're not gonna help you. Now, we know you have Minho in the building. Where?" Gally sits down.

"He's with the others in holding

"He's with the others in holding. Sublevel three." She tells him. "How many others?" Newt asks her. "28." She sighs and we look over at Brenda. "I can make that work." She tells us. "No. No, you guys don't understand. The whole level's restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint ID." Teresa tells us. "That's why you're gonna come with us." Thomas tells her. "Well, I don't know. We don't necessarily need her. Right? Not all of her. We just need her finger." Gally gets up but I knew that was too much.

"Gally, back off." I calmly tell him. "What, are you squeamish? I guarantee you she's done a lot worse to Minho." He points at her. "That's not the plan. Back off." Thomas gets up. "It won't make a difference. Do whatever you want to me. You still won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up the..." Thomas cuts her off. "We know. We're tagged. Property of Wicked. You're gonna help us with that, too." Thomas gives her the scalpel.

"Why do I get to go first?" I groan as I sit in front of her in a chair. "Ladies first." Fry smiles at me so I flip him off before letting out a groan. I sit with the others once they are done too. "She enjoyed that." Gally says making Fry and me laugh, "You're probably right." Fry tells him. "Here see if these fit." Newt gives us Wicked soldiers uniforms. "Thanks Newt." We tell him. I get up going over to be next to him, "May I help you?" He smiles at him. "Nope." I get my stuff ready  next to him. "Dosen't that hurt your boobs?" He asks as I wrap them down over my shirt. "Ehh. Gotta blend as a guy." I smile putting on the outfit.