21 | Kill Me

As Thomas looks around I watch Newt struggle to push through it trying to stay himself

As Thomas looks around I watch Newt struggle to push through it trying to stay himself. "Newt? Hey, love. Newt?" I place my hand on his leg. "Newt? Hey! Hey! Newt! Hey! We're gonna try this. Okay? We gotta move, now. Let's get you up, come on. Let's go, come on." Thomas tries to get him up but he fights back. "No. No, Thomas." I step aside. "No, Newt. Later. Later. Really gotta go. Come on. We gotta get you up, now" Thomas fights to get him up.

"Look, you gotta take this

"Look, you gotta take this. No, just take it!" Newt yells at him holding out his necklace. Please. Please, Tommy. Please." I can't help but let the tears fall now. "I need you to give me and Amelia everything you got. You, me and Amelia, right now. Let's go. You ready? Come on, ready? Here we go. One, two, three." Thomas gets him up then I help hold him up too. "We can do this Newt." I cry as we struggle to walk with him because he was so limp.

As we get closer we start to struggle a lot more. "Come on. Come on. We're almost there, Newt. Stay with us, come on." Thomas groans as we start to go down. "Newt, no, no. Hey! Come on." I groan as he goes to the floor. He starts to wheeze a lot more and deeper. "Maybe we can go fast if we drag him?" I grab his upper body and Thomas tries to help me but we can't do it falling on our butts. Thomas gets up as we hear Teresa on the PA while I hold Newt on my lap. "Hold out a little longer. Please." I cry holding him in my arms. "Millie. Please. Go. Love." He struggles to talk. "Stop talking and hold on." My tears fall onto him. "L-love y-y-you." I hold his head. "Love you too." I look over at Thomas who was listening to Teresa.

"Thomas? Can you hear me? I need you to listen to me. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I need you to come back. Thomas, you can save Newt. There's still time for him. There's a reason Brenda isn't sick anymore. It's your blood. Do you understand? She isn't sick, because you cured her. She doesn't have to be the only one. All you have to do is come back. And this will all finally be over. Please. Just come back to me. I know you'll do the right..." The PA cuts out as I stand up to go over to Thomas. "Thomas.." I see him turn around looking behind me.

" I see him turn around looking behind me