Chapter 18 Part 2

Start from the beginning

I swing my legs around tripping him over as he fells the other members laugh even louder casuing him to growl at me before he could do anything more someone yells loudly.

James (dad) - Enough!!!!

Everyone stand up as I see my dad enter the room but he doesn't see me.

James (dad) - what's going on here?

Chad stands up dusting himself off.

Chad - nothing sit just teaching my girl some manners.

His girl fuck that.

James (dad) - I don't recall getting told we were getting one, who give this order?

Chad - I did sir you see I wanted my girl with me here so I asked Dean here to go get her for me.

Dean? Why does that sound so familiar?

Lizzie - I am not your fucking girl!!!

Chad looks to me and goes to hit me again but my dad speaks up.

James (dad) - wait that voice....Chad move aside now!!

Chad steps away from me and my dad's eyes go wide I hear a few saying "isn't that....Oh shit"

Lizzie - hi dad

Chads face dropped and dads faces went bright red with angier.

James (dad) - you hit my fucking daughter!!!!

Chad - I...I...I...

James (dad) - Dean take your sister to a guest room and no one is aloud to touch her or cuz if anyone does it will be the last time you have hands. I need to deal with Chad.

Wait did he say sister? Dean picks me up, unties my hands and carrys me away from Chad I look up to his face did I forget to say I have other brother who we all throught was dead you see he was solider that went MIA and then later on we got told he was killed and yet here he is carrying me and he's alive.

Lizzie - how are you here?

Before he could answer me a woman comes flying out a room in a panic.

??? - no leave me alone.

A creepy looking guy comes out and goes to touch her but Dean puts me down and punches him.

Dean - she is mine remember!!!

The guy runs away while the woman hugs Dean but doesn't look happy when she sees me near.

??? - who's she?

Dean - relax Brittany that's my sister Lizzie.

Brittany - oh.

She walks away from him amd comes towards me putting out her hand for me to shake so I shake her hand.

Brittany - sorry about that am Brittany Deans wife.

Brittany Jones.

Dean Jones

Lizzie - it's nice to meet you but I still don't understand we all throught you were dead.

Dean - come this way and I will explain.

I follow Dean and Brittany into their room it's nicely spaced Brittany sits on the bed as Dean gets us a drink and hands me and Brittany a beer each.

Dean - trust me you will need it.

Lizzie - thanks.

Brittany - you can sit down you know I don't bite.

She pats the bed beside her so I take a seat next to her whole Dean brings a chair over placing it in front of us then sits on it.

Please leave a vote and a comment on what you think of the story so far Anyway thanks for the love so far