3

Sorry, we were just closing the bakery, who are you?' I spoke. I tried not to look at y/n because I knew that if I did I'd probably start laughing from just being caught dancing around the bakery.

'I'm your new boss'

Oh

The mood dropped as soon as we realised who it was.

'Oh hello! It's nice to meet you! What's your name?' Y/n went up to our boss and held out a hand.

'Hi I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you too' They shook hands.

'I'm L/n Y/n and this is kim seok-jin' Y/n said, putting a hand on my back.

Hoseok smiled at us but the way his eyes sparkled when he looked at y/n made me upset. His smile is so bright It lit up the whole room. I shouldn't be upset, I'm the one hanging out with y/n!

'It's nice to meet you' I spoke with a smile.

'You should get going' He spoke again, me and Y/n than said our goodbyes to the new boss and got out of there as quick as we could.

As soon as we were far enough away from the bakery Y/n stumbled, laughing so hard.

'Omg y/n your going to choke' I chuckled at her, she couldn't stop laughing and it caused me to laugh. After I spoke it caused her to laugh even more, it almost looked like she was having a panic attack.

'I- omg I can't believe- we just got caught dancing in the bakery- By OUR BOSS!' She leant against a wall of a building, unable to keep herself standing upright.

'I will never forget this' I laughed and held onto Y/n's hand to help her up. We kept walking with her hand in mine as I smiled. Y/n's face was red with laughter she didn't seem to notice her hand holding mine still, or maybe she didn't mind it.

׺°"˜'"°º×

Hoseok's pov

I sat down in the office at the back of the bakery, lost in thought.

I couldn't believe that I've finally found her.

❀⚘Flashback⚘❀

I was just moving into my new house. I was In my car with a bunch of boxes on my way to the house when I spotted a girl.

The girl looked so upset, walking with her head down on a isolated path.

I parked my car at the side of the road and got out to walk towards the girl.

I had to know if she was alright, it hurt to see someone so sad.

I approached her, just as I was about to lift a hand the girl turned towards me with a fright.

'Oh I'm sorry' I rubbed the back of my neck and she smiled.

'It's ok, it's just I thought I was alone' She chuckled.She looked very uncomfortable.

When I looked into her eyes, I got so lost.
It felt like I had known her my whole life.

I snapped myself out of it, trying not to make her any more uncomfortable as she faced away again.

'Hey, is everything ok?' I spoke softly, gaining her attention again.