They pulled back, Shehnaaz blushed and hid her face in her chest, he pushed her face up while smiling at her reaction and gave her two or three chaste kisses, then turned around with her in his arms.

"Damn!!" The woman looked at them, while fanning herself, "That was hot. Did you really forgot I was also in the room?"

Shehnaaz now recovered from the heady kiss, looked at the woman who was hugging her Sidharth a few moments ago, she was taller than her, and has green eyes, she looked classy and pretty, standing there in a black belted dress pants, with white twist hem top tucked in, while sporting a flirtatious smile on her face.

Sidharth chuckled, "No, I just didn't gave a shit. I just wanted to greet my girl properly."

Shehnaaz blushed but looked at the woman, finally Sidharth introduced, "Shehnaaz, this is Natasha, my friend, she studied with me when I was in MIT."

Shehnaaz smiled politely, "Hi."

"And this is Shehnaaz, my beautiful, lovely, sweet, kind and smart Girlfriend." He said while looking down at her, her gaze soft and filled with adoration.

Something passed in Natasha's eyes, that Shehnaaz thought she imagined, and her smile looked forced as she said, "Oh so you are the lucky girl, it's so good to meet you."

"Oh no, I'm the lucky one here." Sidharth corrected her.

"Sidharth, you have always been a sweet talker, no wonder girls can't get enough of you." She said while putting her hand on his bicep, "Oh what's that?" She saw the box in Shehnaaz's hand.

"Oh, they are muffins, I baked them for Sidharth." Shehnaaz said while offering the box to Sidharth, but before he can take it from her, Natasha grabbed the box, "No, no, no. Sidharth no wonder you are looking a little buff, your girlfriend is fattening you up, eh?" She put the box away from the amused Sidharth while Shehnaaz looked at her with irritation, her left eye twitch.

"Now I'm here, I'm gonna look out for your healthy diet, sorry Shehnaaz no sweets for him. He never really liked them."

Shehnaaz bristled at her words, but her irritation increased as she saw Sidharth was smiling at her, she simmer down her anger, she doesn't want to embarrass him by saying something to his friend in her anger she might not take back.

Before Shehnaaz can retort a reply, she bulldozed between them, while grabbing their hands, "Let's go have dinner together, I'm starving."

* * * *

The dinner didn't go as eventful as the rest of her day, and at the end she was convinced that Natasha is going to be a problem.

She still wants to give her benefit of the doubt, but there is just something about her that rub Shehnaaz the wrong way, Shehnaaz is not a hateful or vindictive person, everyone knows how kind and sweet she is, but the way Natasha has been behaving at the restaurant, like she knows Sidharth better than her, hasn't sat well with her.

On the other hand, she doesn't know what to think about Sidharth, he has been calm, like he didn't find it odd that her "Friend" was flirting with him, touching him, and every time Shehnaaz tried to make a conversation she would cut her off, and icing on the cake, she kept on talking about Sidharth's ex girlfriends and partners.

Was he that oblivious of her?

"You're awfully quiet today" his voice snapped her out of her angry thoughts, he closes the door of their room.

Shehnaaz's eyebrow raises just a notch, her gaze moving on his chest as he shed his vest coat then dress shirt, "Am I?" She challenges.

"Jealous?" Sidharth replies with ease. There’s an answering challenge in his own eyes—as if daring Shehnaaz to deny the obvious, Shehnaaz looked at him sharply, so he was aware of what had been happening on the dinner, she wants to smack the smirk off of his face, but she responds by leaning just on tiptoes and pressing her lips to Sidharth's.

Heartbeatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें