Special day

Tw // mention of blood, cannibalism

This chapter contains scenes where blood and cannibalism could be found. If this topic makes you uncomfortable please do not read this chapter for your own good.

(This story was inspired by an anime called Tokyo Ghoul)

<Please enjoy>

__________________________

Minho was a ghoul. A ghoul is a creature that looks like a human but isn't. They eat human and can't tolerate the 'normal' food which people eat. Their taste functions differently than human's. They can only enjoy coffee the same as people.

They don't need to eat every day, enough to eat once a month to survive. However, they can't live without eating human meat and only drinking coffee.

Minho hasn't eaten for months now so at this point he was really starving. But his life isn't as easy as the other ghouls.

He had a boyfriend. And in fact his boyfriend was a human. The fell in love with each other. When Jisung confessed he immediately accepted. He didn't think of being a ghoul and a human together is almost impossible. But somehow he managed to keep this in secret.

Minho spent all his time with Jisung in the past few months since they didn't have to go to work. But today was a bit different. Jisung has told Minho he had to work for one or two hour longer because the amount of clients and paperwork.

It was the perfect timing for Minho to go out and hunt for dinner. "If I only eat one person I can endure without eating for one more month." He thought.

It was dawn so there weren't many people outside. As he walked down the street he saw a male who must have been in his early twenties. He decided to follow him and when they arrived to an alley he pushed the male into the alley.

**

Jisung has finished work sooner so he immediately headed home so he could cuddle up to his boyfriend's side and make him delicious tteokbokki.

When he was walking on the street he heard wierd noises coming from an alley. He decided to check what the noise could be. "Maybe a stray animal. In that case I would take it home. Minmin likes animals too so I guess it wouldn't be a prooblem." He thought.

When he reached the corner of the alley he felt like his soul left his body. He thought of enerything the noise could be except this. His boyfriend covered with blood and a dead body laying in front of him.

He didn't believe his eyes. His lover was eating a human. He felt his heartbeat quicken and started to feel dizzy. He dropped his bag as he didn't have any strength left in his arms.

As soon as Minho heard the puff sound of the bag he tured his head to the direction where the sound came from. Then he locked eyes with Jisung just standing there, frozen to the spot. Minho felt his chest thighten and his eyes started to tear up.

Jisung stood there, too shocked to move. He didn't know what to do. He just walked on his boyfriend eating a human, right in front of him. A part of him was saying if he stays and let Minho explain it everything will be alright between them. But the other part of him said he had to run. He heard in the news that if you walk on a ghoul who is eating, it will kill you, too. He was scared but he loved Minho more than anything in his life. He knew Minho more than anyone. He knew he wouldn't kill him just like that. So he decided to stay, slowly walking towards Minho.

On the other hand Minho knew he messed up and he lost his most precious thing in his life, who is Jisung. He knew after him seeing this he would run away and never come back. He knew he was a monster and his baby boyfriend who was still scared in the dark wouldn't be able to live with a monster like creature like him. He couldn't do anything he was too shocked. The idea of running away popped into his head. As soon as he stood up to run he was stopped by Jisung hugging him.