15-🎵

*Candice POV*
Atlanta ,GA📍
Abortion clinic
[_____________]

3:30 pm

"Hello Candice how you been?", nurse Brown greeted.

"I've been good how about you?", I said sitting my purse on the chair next to me . I sat down.

"Same old.....*types in computer for a few seconds* you ready to start?".

"Yea", I said lowly .

1 hour later

The procedure was done and I was feeling a little sore . I know what y'all thinking . Why you get a abortion? I don't want Jason's kid.
He's done nothing but cheat on me and play in my face . Fuck dem kids ❗️. This was my 3rd abortion in 6 months .

"I'll print your paper work and then you can go about your day",
Nurse brown smiled .

"Okay thanks", I smiled back.

My phone dinged .

Bitch ass nigga

Bitch ass nigga .

After getting the paper work I walk to the front desk. As I was paying some caught my attention.

That pretty girl Ariel .

I smiled and she took out her phone and took a picture of me . Flash was bright ash .

Her a few other girls she was with laughed and they exited the building.

"Ma'am are you okay?", the receptionist asked .

I shook my head

"Y-yea".

I left the clinic and headed towards Jason's apartment.

I had to put in the 4 digit pin to be let in the gates which annoys me On a whole other level.

Pulling up I see hella cars in the garage.
Weird.

"Hey baeeee", Jason grabbed my waist forcefully.

Smelled like straight alcohol .

"Ew back up", I laughed.

"You look mad good right now", he kissed my lips.

"Thanks bae".

Ranae walked up to me.

"come sit with me the weird bitches here", she said pulling me onto the couch.