14🎵

[Ranae POV]
Atlanta, GA📍
Bar
10:47 pm
[_______________]

"I'm really enjoying this we need to do it more", king projected in a raspy tone

"I'm really enjoying this we need to do it more", king projected in a raspy tone .

"oh yea for sure", I said looking down at my phone .

37 missed calls from brother ❤️

12 missed calls from Rider😒

My mouth dropped as I realized ghost and rider had been trying to get ahold of me for the last hour . I was so wrapped up enjoying my time at the bar.

"You good?", king said in a comforting manner making me look up.

"Y- yea , uhm can you take me home please?", I said grabbing my stuff .

"Bet let's go".

King held the door for me as we walked outside the bar into a huge group of women. This one girl mugged me but she looked hella familiar.

wait that's Marco and them "sister" Ariel , I thought to myself .

As king held my hand directing me to the car Ariel bumped into me making me drop my house keys.

"I know you seen me right here", she said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled . "Bitch you bumped into me the fuck". King picked up my keys for me .

King stopped walking and turned around .

"Ariel?", kings face expressed confusion.

"King what you doing with this bitch", Ariel said pointing at me .

"Girl who the- Ariel mind ya fucking business ,go finish sucking up the block", king said sternly stopping me from snapping .

The group of girls laughed except for Ariel who was just staring me down.

"That wasn't even funny", Ariel mumbled turning around to her friends .

Me and king reached the car and he opened the door for me . So sweet 🥺.

*skips car ride*

11:02 pm

"Thank you for taking me out", I said smiling at king .

He looked at my lips and licked his.

"Don't mention it but let me help you out the car", he said opening his door swiftly jogging over to my side of the car.

He opened the doors once again 🥺. Rider ain't never do this 🙄.

He held my hand as I got out the car and walked me to my door .

"Text me when you get home", I said halfway in my door .

"Rd, see you later Ranae", king smiled showing his dimples .