13-🎵

|Ranae POV|
Atlanta,GA📍
Warehouse
[_________]

It's been 3 minute since king walked into the warehouse and I'm shaking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's been 3 minute since king walked into the warehouse and I'm shaking . Something about this warehouse is throwing me off .

Incoming FaceTime call
Brother❤️

"Yes?", I spoke quietly .

"Bro what the fuck are you doing there?", Jason yelled .

"Wym this where Candice is", I said in a confused tone .

"Bro that's the opps spot I'm omw".

*phone hangs up*

Oh shit, I thought to myself .

C.p.l was a rival of TB which is my brothers gang.
Him being the king pin after his father died and yes we don't have the same dad, Jason has been running it . When I was in Florida Jason would update me on things that went on in the organizations .

"Cpl.....cpl..... wait wasn't that on-", I look at kings phone that he left in the car.

I flip his phone over and the letters CPL sat there in bold letters .

"What the fuck". "I need to get out now". I took off my seatbelt and opened the car doors . I had a taser in my purse so I made sure to bring it with me as I crept into the warehouse .

I opened the doors slightly and it was pitch black. Feeling my way through the long hallways I touched a railing letting me know that was the stairs . The stairs led me down to another hallways which had 1 dim light in it . I tightened my grip around my taser and tip toed my way to a large brown door. I put my ear on the door and heard muffled like talking but I could understand a little bit.

"I understand the risk okay. I understand but that girl has nothing to do with our beef with them . If anything it's going to make shit worse", I heard a familiar voice say.

"That bitch is someone ghost loves.... we kill her and he's going to start grieving blah blah blah we kill him . The end", another voice spoke .

What the fuck is going on, I thought repositioning my ear .

"No what's going to happen is-"

My weight pushed the already cracked door open making me trip into the room. My taser slide across the floor.

"Ow", I said getting up.