9-🎵

—————————————————————————
*Polo POV*

Me and ghost was chilling at the real waiting for Rider so I can tell them to this news

Me and ghost was chilling at the real waiting for Rider so I can tell them to this news . My brother was facing 23 years right now man . Shits crazy bruh. All I know is if my brother gets found guilty I'm going to blow shit up .

"Hey polo", Ariel approached .

Ariel was like a big sister to me and Marco. We met when me and Marco was 12 and she was 16 . We lived in the same neighborhood. When our mom got booked for prostitution and left for 2 years she was there watching us .

"Wassup", I replied scrolling Instagram.

"I can't get no hug? I see how it is", she mugged.

"My bad", I laughed . I got up and gave her a hug.

"Where you about to go sis", I asked.

I sat back down.

"I'm not going no where right now , but later imma be out with my little wootawoo ", she grinned.

I gave her a death stare .

"Who da bitch ass nigga".

"Watch your mouth ! and don't worry about it , me and him just talking so I ain't popping out yet now".

"Yea Ight, tell little nigga to watch his back or that's his ass", I said making a gun with my fingers.

She laughed and as she was walking out rider walked in .

I rolled my eyes.

—————————————————
*Ranae's POV*
2 months later
Red lobster

—————————————————*Ranae's POV*2 months laterRed lobster

"Honestly I don't know what's gotten into her .
Imma just let her be , that might be my bestfriend but I'll be damned if I keep chasing a one sided ass friendship", I shrugged .