Chapter 1

Khanyisile woke up to the sound of her alarm. She was awakened by the sound of the evil alarm that was the best thing in her life at the moment because that was the only thing that gave her a break every morning waking her up from the bad dreams she would have .

She stretched her arm to shut is off and seconds after, her bedroom door opened, and a blue robe appeared. She watched as the tall figure went to the window and she was suddenly blinded by the sunlight as he opened the window .

"Good morning princess", her father's  husky deep voice said calmy.

She was still a little bit sleepy , she just just nodded and starred blankly at the ceiling.  Her father as next to her and starred and her groggy face.

She closed her eyes for a second to try and remember what she dreamt  of but she didn't want t tell it to him. She was there again.  Smoking the same cigars. Had her tied up in a bench. A dark room with no window. Filled with smoke that suffucated her lungs and  loud music that seemed to destroy her ear drums.

Her father looked at her panicked face as she seemed lost and far trying to remember. She suffered from PTISD. He wished that she could go for the lessons everyday but it was impossible for that. She still has to get school. Despite what might have happened in the past she still deserved to be happy. She had to understand that all the wasn't her fault.

Her breathing became heavy and tears clouded her eyes. She was going to have a panic attack if he didn't do anything now.

"Khanyi ", he called and she came back to reality. She was home. In a safe place not in that hell hole she used to be in. But why didn't she feel like it. She was hurt, depressed and out of all things, she was shattered to the core.

"Khanyi look at me. You're safe and no one is going to take you away from me ok?", she reassured her and she nodded. "Now get up you have to get ready for school ", she nodded and looks at his back as he went for the door and closed it behind him.

She looked at the ceiling thinking if what she'd have to do is she wasn't here. It was like a dream for her. Recently she didn't have anything except for her mother. An abusive mother and drug addict. She wondered how she was doing wherever she was.

"This is all your fault you little rat ", she said as the took her in a police car.

Weeks atter taht she was found lying on the floor. Dead. I a pool of her own blood. This could ahve been the moment that she was happy but she wasn't. She felt worse.  Blamed herseldf for everything.  And for her death too.

Her eye lids closed again. She wished all the would just be a dream but it was a realistic nightmare instead. What would have happened if she had all this from the beginning and didn't have to go through what she went through. Big house, loving parents, phone, private school and good food.

Why her? Didn't it have to be someone else she thought to herself.