6

We  headed back to the hotel, Caesar wanted us to wait for something. I decided to read my grandmothers book, in the mean time.

The moon shined brightly as my love, Ethan and I walked the streets. Then before I could register anything, I saw Ethan on the ground, his head bleeding and I was being taken away by these creatures. That's when I met him.

All of a sudden, I hear Joseph call out my name, dragging me back to reality.

"(Y/N)!!"

"Ugggghhh WHAT!?"

"Jeez, I swear every time you read that book, you become more difficult to talk too."

I held that book close to my chest. Speedwagon spoke up, "stop it JoJo, you know how much that book means to her."

Caesar came up to me, holding out his hand, "may I?"

"Oh uhh, sure," I say handing him the book.

Caesar began to read the first page, then it hit me. He'll discover who i really am, I snatched the books quickly from his hands. I clutch the book close to my chest, "sorry, uuhh the book is not finished." I got up to sit by Speedwagon. Joseph poked his behind Speedwagon chair.

"Psst"

I lean in, "what?"

"Sooner or later he will figure it out"

"No he won't, and you will help keep it that way. But I wouldn't be in this predicament if somebody didn't force me here," I say referring to Speedwagon

Speedwagon nudged my stomach, letting me know he heard me. "(Y/n) could you do this old man a favor?" Speedwagon asked

"What is it?" I ask sitting up

He places a hand on my knee, "it's been so long since I heard you sing, could you sing that song your grandmother wrote."

I smile, "of course"

~
~
~
~

"Always be mine. You are my one and only. Magic in these memories. Always and forever in this heart of mine. "

"Our love makes the stars aline."

"Only you have my heart."

"Always and forever. Longer than the memories we'll have."

"And even in death, we will always have each other. Nothing can separate us. I am yours I am yours forrreverrr."

~
~
~
~

Speedwagon clapped his hands, "beautiful as always." Joseph decided to be funny, "ehh I bet your grandmother sung it better."

I stood up from my seat and began to hit him, "you always trying to be funny"

"Hehe stop that tickles," he jokes

Not meaning to, I put a little too much force in my last punch that was aimed for his stomach. He let out a gust of air, then falling to the ground clutching his stomach.

"Oh my gosh JoJo, you okay?" I asked kneeling the ground, he spoke between breaths, "I'm fine."

Caesar busted out laughing, "HAHAHA you still let a woman beat you." JoJo glared at Caesar, not able to say a word, due to the lack of air.

"Ms. (Y/n) if it is not too much trouble, I would like to show you this lovely ball room that resides in this hotel." He asked holding out his hand.

Joseph immediately stood up in protest, "oh no you don't! You are not going to use your womanizing powers on her."

Caesar grabbed my hand, standing me up with grace, "don't worry, I will not do such a thing."

~
~
~
~

*Joseph pov*

"Tch I don't see why you are letting that guy have his way with (y/n)," I said to Speedwagon, "I mean the guy is a complete playboy. He is just going to break her heart."

"Like you, (y/n) has to overcome her challenges. Her going off to see the world was not to find true love, it was to escape who she is. I brought her here because she needed to stop running. She is the granddaughter of Dio, nothing will change that, being with Caesar will be a good for her."

"How?" I asked annoyed

Speedwagon sighed, "to help her face the guilt she holds within."