15 (special bonus)

I pushed myself deep inside her, making sure she I was completely inside. "Ahh Dio," (y/n) moaned pushing on my lower stomach. "You swallow me so nicely," I pull out, "see for yourself." She watches as I slide back in her.

"In," I pull out, "out," I slide back in, "in", "out"

(Y/n)'s face was red as a tomato, "Dio you're embarrassing me"

"Fine," I lay down pulling her on top of me, "embarrass me"

Her hips shacked as more of her juices flowed down my cock. My cheeks flushed red, without a second thought I thrusted in her like a madman. "Oohhh," (y/n)'s tounge flew out of her, "Dio not soooo suddenlyyyy", "I'm sorry I can't help myself," I groaned. "No you're not," (y/n) says clenching her eyes shut. I lift her up, pulling all of my cock out of her, her fluids dripped from her entrance onto the head. I get back on top of her, punding myself deep inside her. "Aaggbh Dioo," she gasped for air, "too much."

The sound of me thrusting in her motivated me more. I grab (y/n)'s  leg, turning her on her stomach while I'm inside her. When I drilled inside her, it was like an overflowing cup. "Dio I love you," she moaned out.

~
~
~
~

I shot my eyes open, sitting up in a cold sweat, my breathing elevated. "It was just a dream."

A voice spoke outside my room, "Lord Dio they are here."

"Very well"

~
~
~
~

I when I was in view of the bottom of the stairs, I saw a old woman being supported by a cane, and a middle aged man. I however do not see the latest (y/n). "I asked for all of my descendants to come, where is (y/n)?"

Caesar spoke up, "my daughter as a knack for being a wild child. she said, she refuses to meet a man with no true morals, and breaks the woman he loved heart."

'well now, she certainly is a spit fire that one'

'she certainly got that from you, my dear'

"Tell me how a man chooses hatred over the woman he loves dearly?" Mrs. Zeppeli asked walking up to me, "I mean you loved her right?"

"OF COURSE I DID MORE THAN ANYTHING"

she let out a deep sigh, "then I suppose I must give this to you," she says pulling out an envelope from her shawl. "I believe she knew you'd be alive."

~
~
~
~

Dio, you are one cruel man. You killed my Ethan, held me captive and made me fall in love with you. How could you leave me so easily? The least you could've done was stay with me. You owed me that much, for all the pain you put me through. Instead you left me heartbroken and alone. I cannot tell you what hurts worse, the fact I could never escape you or I felt no desire to escape. You changed me, I don't even recognize myself, and I cannot go back. I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes, I will wait. I discovered I am with child, I will do my best to care for the child. I will give them all the love they deserve, just like you should've received when growing up. I miss you, I want you to hold me one last time, tease me, argue with me, but most of all...love me. Falling in love with you is like living in hell.
Your love, (y/n)

After reading her letter, I held it close to my chest. The old (y/n) placed her hand on mine, "I grew up believing she waits for you, so she could confess her love for you."

I finally spoke, "That woman was something else. She spout nonsense about true love, and being with someone forever. I wish I could say I know what that means, but I do know what it means to love someone."

~
~
~
~

'(Y/n), hold on a little longer'