9

61 hours later, Caesar finally made it to the top, shortly after JoJo made it to the top...with a little help from Caesar. Once JoJo was in front of Lisa Lisa went off.

"I didn't think JoJo was the type to hold a grudge," Caesar whispered in my ear

I chuckled, "please he still is holding a grudge against me for leaving"

Caesar pulls me in his arms, "I would never hold a grudge against you"

'Don't say that'

"Now, I think I earned a kissed," he said lifting my chin

All of a sudden two men appeared, snapping us out of the moment. I let out a deep breath of relief.

'That was close'

The two men, Messina and Loggs would become Caesar and JoJo's new instructors.

~
~
~
~

Even though Caesar went under intense Hamon training he still found time to see me, which is still strange.  A week remained until they fought the pillar men.

"Are you sure you're okay? I still think you should be asleep," I asked concerned

"I will sleep once I spend more time with you," he says holding my hand

"But you've been spending so much time with me, you should be focused on the pillar men," I said voicing my concerns

Caesar pressed his finger against my lips, "shh you worry too much"

'Only because you may discover the truth'

I pull my face away, "well uhh only because you spend so much time flirting with me instead of staying focused," I say trying to compose myself

"Well, maybe I would be focused if you gave me the kiss I should've gotten at hell climb pillar"

"ahhhh tell me about your family!!!," I yelled changing the subject

Caesar took in a deep breath, he usually avoids that subject. I grab his hands, "it's okay, I'm sorry, you are not ready for that subject."

He sits us down on a ledge with a clear view of the moon. "I was 10 when my father up and left me and my siblings, our mother died years ago, so we were alone. Distance relatives stole what little we had. I became filled with so much range," he clenched his fists tight, "I fought, stole, anything that wasn't murder. Until I saw him, my father. My eyes locked on him, I was ready to kill him. But then I noticed the pillar men, I saw a diamond bedded in the wall. When I touched it these vines awakened, my father pushed me out of the way. He told me to find Lisa Lisa, that she held the key to stopping the Pilar men."

I held his hand tighter, waiting for him to continue. "It may have been due to not seeing each other for years, for he did not recognize me, his son. Yet thinking I was a stranger, he still asked me to carry out his work."

I rubbed Caesar's back, "maybe he did recognize you!" I say cheerfully

"What?" Caesar asked looking at me confused

"What if he pretended not to recognize you because he didn't want you to feel guilty for his death."

Caesar cupped my cheeks, "you always find a way to amaze me"..."You're turn"

"My turn?" I asked

"Yes tell me about your family, it's only fair," he said nudging my arm, I laugh at his actions, "okay that is true."

I cleared my throat, "I was named after my grandmother, she died giving birth to twins, my father and uncle. My uncle died at age 15, an my father and mother died when I was 7. My mother got very sick, so my parents were heading to America to see a doctor that could possibly help, but on their way there, they were robbed and murder. Speedwagon took care of me, until I turned 15 and decided to travel the world."

"So who long have you've known JoJo?" Caesar asked

I closed my eyes then rolling them, "since we were babies"

"Any feelings for him?"

I cringe at Caesar's question, "Eww no, he is too ugh I have no words. He's family, my brother, no romantic feelings for him," I smile at the ground, "he is just someone who will always have my back as I will have his."

I look over at Caesar, "any special girl you like?" I teased

~
~
~
~

Caesar pulled me in a sudden kiss, he deepened the kiss, there was no fighting for dominance, no roughness. He was gentle, making sure I would catch my breath. However, I did not want gentleness, I grabbed his shirt pulling him in closer. Caesar lays me across his lap, still kissing me. Caesar squeezed one of my breats making me moan in the kiss. His hand began to slide between my legs, rubbing me through my underwear.

"Caesar what if-" I moaned out

"Shhh just focus on me"

He pulled my underwear to the side, and slid his middle finger in me. Caesar deepens the kiss more to keep my moans at bay. His fingering was more of a tease, and that sent me over the edge. I push down on his hand trying to make his finger go farther inside. He then yanks my underwear off one of my legs, to go deeper.

"You are the special girl, (y/n)," Caesar said blushing as he slide his index finger in me.

His fingers twisted and turn, I couldn't respond, he then used his thumb to tease my bud. My tounge flew out my mouth, drool spilled from the side of my mouth.

"Caaaesarrr!!" I screamed

"Shhh not so loud," he whispered, kissing me too shut me up. I grip his shirt, as I came, my legs a shaking mess.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in embarrassment

Caesar smiled, "I'm not, I want to see more of this side of you."

'There is another side you do not know about'