13

After everything quieted down, I bought the abandoned hotel Caesar gave his life in and returned to Rome for some business on behalf of Speedwagon. While walking the streets I noticed, a couple, it turned out to be the first two people I met here. The man who tried to force himself on the woman. The man and woman walked together with their arms linked, it made me smile. But it also saddened me, for I did not have the man I love by my side. However, he did leave me one last gift.

~
~
~
~

"WHAT?! YOU? WITH CHILD?!" JoJo yelled in shock, "who's the father?!" Pointing his finger at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, smacking his hand, "Caesar, you idiot!"

JoJo took a deep breath, "when did you first find out?"

I scratch the back of my neck, "a week after you returned."

Suzi Q grabbed my hands, "this is so exciting! I wonder what the baby will be."

"That bastard," JoJo mumbled, "first he breaks your heart, and too top it off, he leaves you with a child." I saw him secretly smile, "I'll kill him when I see him again." Joseph perked his head, "it better be a boy!"

~
~
~
~

I returned to England to gather my belongings, I planned to move it Italy, Caesar's home. I looked up at the portrait of my grandparents, I guess the women, of both the Joestar and Brando family, have a tradition of losing the man they love. I go sit down in my father's office, I hold the little trunk that my grandmother left behind. When I went to set it back on the desk, it slipped off the table, causing everything in it to fall out. I get down on the ground as my belly prevented me from bending over. Luckily, it didn't break. Then I noticed a corner of a paper lodged in creases of the trunk. I pull it out carefully not to rip it, it was signed to Dio Brando. I opened it quickly but carefully. The tears streamed down my face, "I guess that answers my question," I say wiping the tears.

~
~
~
~

I held onto Speedwagons hand as I screamed. "Push Ms. (L/n)," the doctor said. "You know this gives me flashbacks when I was with your grandmother," he said laughing. "How was she!?" I asked yelling. "The same way," he joked.

I squeeze his hand tighter as give one big push, "the head is out," the doctor said. "You're doing great," Speedwagon said reassuring me. "One last push!"

Finally, I heard a babies crying. "It's a boy," the doctor said

"A boy!" Speedwagon yelled running out the room, "it's a boy!" I heard cheering from outside the room.

The doctor handed my baby boy, "congratulations," I smile wide, "thank you."

Everybody came in, JoJo was the first to comment, "I knew it be a boy." I roll my eyes, "of course you did."

"So what is his name?" Lisa Lisa asked

I stroked my baby's cheek, "Caesar"... "Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli Jr."