What the hell happened to him over the weekend?! The girls couldn't keep their eyes off him as he walked by and it really bothered me. He walked up to us keeping a straight face.

"Hi" he said WTF?! Did his voice get deeper…

"What happened to your look" I simply asked and he smirked..

"Decided to do something different, do you like it?" He ask

"Well it's definitely different techno" I don't wanna hurt his feelings…

"I have to go," I quickly said, walking away and into the school.

Techno's POV

"Techno why" I looked down at Tommy who spoke.

"What?"

"Why did you change for a girl?" Wilbur finished.

"I didn't…" I lied

"Your not good at lying techno" Tubbo said 

"Fine maybe I did change a few things so y/n would find me a little interesting alright” I said to them. They all looked at me and frowned. I noticed a short girl walk over with purple hair one of the girls that were on the show.

“Well you change a lot due to the heartbreak infront of almost everyone at the school” she said I think her name was Minx. weird name.

"Alright you don't have to tell me" I said gritting my teeth and I walked away into the school and to my locker. I grabbed my books and my locker was slammed shut right after. Not being in the mood I looked over at the one and only Dream along with SapNap.

"What do you want" I hissed and he smiled.

"Money what else?" Dream said as he raised his hand up and did a gimmi motion. I looked down at his hand and back to him.

"Ha. Ya no" I simply said and started to walk away only to be pulled back by SapNap.

"What did you say pig!" SapNap yelled in my face.

“I said no are you deaf or something it could be from all the screaming you do” I snapped back. After I said that I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my face making me drop my school books and land on the floor. Dream just punched me in the face.

I laid there in shock for a good 3 scents but quickly got back up only to get punched in the gut this time by sapnap going right back on the floor in pain. I looked up at them with a pained look on my face. The shitheads only smiled at my pain.

Get up’....  What?

We want their blood’...

Hurt them techno

They bullied you for so long

Get your revenge

Take There Blood!!! Take Their Blood Techno!!'

Why do these voices keep getting louder? It hurts. I covered my ears but they didnt stop. They were in my head. I felt a sharp kick to my side and then instantly stopped. I looked up at Dream who went pale when I met eyes with him. But that's all I could remember because next thing I know kids were cheering and sapnap and Dream where on the floor badly bruised and there was...a lot of blood so many bloody cuts on them sapnap had a bloody nose and dream was holding his stomach coughing up blood. It was so… so beatiful- what the fuck am I even thinking I have to get out of here before a teacher comes.

I ran but not before I saw that y/n was in the crowd she looked traumatized by what just happened. I messed up I should of just handed them what they wanted. I ran out of the school and by the tree sitting down. I now just noticed I was shaking. I choose to just stay there for the rest of they day not really caring if dad gets mad at me.

It wasn’t until lunch time when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and froze. y/n sat down next to me. We stayed quiet for a long time. It was extremely awkward as both of us didn't want to utter a word.

"I'm sorry" the silence was broken by y/n. I looked over at her. she had her eyes focused on the grass.

"What for?" 

"For my fr- for Dream and Sapnap" she replied

"Oh-"

"And me I'm sorry" she said now looking up at me.

"Y/n-"

"When I saw you in that fight I was scared but I wasn't scared of you I was scared about how long my friends have been doing that to you! I was scared because I thought I was going to lose someone I-" I grabbed her face and pulled it close to mine stopping when our nose almost touched.

"Y/n you need to shut up I forgive you because it wasn't your fault" I said looking straight into her eyes. She looked straight back at me. Our faces went extremely red but for some reason she started to move closer. I panicked.

"Hey Y/n the other want to see you" she pulled away instantly hearing the voice and looking over at the doors to see Bad.

"I um I have to go but we can talk later" She said getting up and running into the school most likely to find her friends. I looked over to still see bad there... glaring at me?!

He stood there glaring at me for a good minute before walking back into the school himself. When he glared at me I felt so...cold it was frightening

But before that….

"did she….try to kiss me…" I smiled towards this and got up deciding I was out long enough and went to rest of my classes.