It's safe to say I've pushed myself to become one the best—which was my aim. Ben admitted that he's never known anyone to grasp the concept of the intensive training they offer to their recruits in as short a period as a month.

My brothers and I try to work together. And I know we've been getting better and better each day. All of us.

Micheal? Well we're still dating and no one knows about it yet. Although I think I'm not giving us as much time a person should give in a relationship. Any spare time I've got is spent in looking after my family around me or search for those who're far away.

Thankfully Micheal is very understanding. He knows what I'm going through and hardly ever leaves my side. His constant unwavering support has made me fall in love with him.

I haven't returned to America since last month which means I've also not seen my friends or gone to school all this time. Since I didn't inform anyone when we left so abruptly back then my friends expectedly noticed my continued absence at school which raised a lot of curiosity.

They kept dropping texts and leaving voice messages on my phone almost everyday. At first I would ignore them as I was certain I'll probably break down if they ask me what has happened.

But then Micheal convinced me to talk to them and I did after two weeks of being in Italy. I conveyed a family emergency to be the reason for my indefinite stay in Italy. I didn't detail them on what family emergency and thankfully they didn't pry.

Infact they told me to take care of myself while they wait eagerly for me and Micheal to return. I only communicate through texts with them now which they understand. They drop a text every now and then wondering if I'm alright.

Like I said it's only been a month when it feels like it's been ages because of the amount of change we all have gone through around here.

Right now I'm heading towards Matteo's room to check up on him. He was absent today during breakfast. Earlier he'd never fail to show up for food, but now he occasionally does. Heck he forgets to eat sometimes.

I turn the door knob and push open the door before entering. I find him sitting on his bed with our family's picture in his hands. He's so lost staring at it intently that he failed to notice me.

I clear my throat to gain his attention. His head raised to look at me and I raised my eyebrows gesturing my chin towards the clock on the wall. His eyes travel my direction and it takes a few moments before he  realises what I meant.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to come down to eat", Matteo sighs in defeat.

"Again", I reminded quietly.

He nods weakly before going back to looking at the picture again. We remain like this in comfortable silence for a while not saying anything until I see a tear drop down his eyes.

I immediately walk towards him and kneel down in front of him. I take his hand in mine and squeezed it a bit showing my comfort.

"It's been a month. Exactly", He whispers while gazing at the photo.

"I know", I said sadly

"I cannot take it anymore", Matteo breaks down into tears. "It hurts not seeing them everyday. It hurts not being able to hug Enzo. It hurts not being able to play with the twins. It hurts not feeling protected by Ales. It hurts not being able to go to Elijah when things get rough. It hurts not getting scolded by dad for my antics. It just hurts so damn much", He whispered, his voice dripping with pain.

I could almost anticipate my tears that slowly brimmed my eyes was, but I held back knowing I need to remain strong for him.

"Matteo I know it hurts, but we can't give up okay. We'll find them. We have to", I said firmly.