Detention

It was about halfway between my morning lesson and I was doodling in my kerrang notebook and listening to peirce the veil while the teacher shew the rest of the class what to do. I think he noticed that I wasn't listening and not taking helpful notes as he walked over to my desk and tapped his byro on the corner of my notebook, making me jump. " why don't you young girl, come up and write on the board what we are doing?" I looked up, with my fringe in my eyes. He pointed towards the board, and I slowly stood up, letting the chair screech along the floor. I walked slowly up to the board, feeling like cutting more than ever. I picked up a black pen and started writing on the board. Of course I had no idea what to write, so instead I put "bands are better than you" and Walked back to my desk, pulled out the loud metal chair and sat down, with a smug grin on my face, put my music back on and didn't look up to see the horrified look on the teachers face. The music was so loud that I couldn't hear the teacher shouting at the top of his voice "detention! Rose black. Are you even listening to me. You have a break time detention in the time out room. I expect to see you there as soon as the bell rings." I sat through the rest of the lesson, head banging slightly with my fringe sweeping across my burning forehead.