Hometime

I skipped lunch and instead hid in the toilets crying my eyes out. I made one cut. It was now time for pe and as I was walking towards the changing rooms, I had to think of a million different ways to get changed without people seeing my scars or my new scab. As soon as we walked in, I crouched in the darkest corner by myself, quickly shoving the polo shirt over my head. The black trackie jacket hid my scars well and I prayed to god that I didn't start sweating so I didn't have to take it off. And just to my luck, we were playing dodgeball. The most horrible, most punishing sport of all time. Luckily, I was chosen as a thrower and I tried my best not to hurt anyone, especially this tiny girl who looked about the same age as me. She coiled up and squinted as soon as the ball went flying past her. Maybe she was my chance of a friend. In the changing rooms, I found her In the other corner of the room and I felt bad for her, until I saw her go over to the blonde girl and her group of stuck up bitches. I decided to leave her alone to get on with her own life and I walked out, onto the playground, out the rusty gate on my way home. I started playing in the end by black veil brides and kept looking behind me to see of the bullies were there. Luckily, there was no one, and I walked up the pathway to my doorstep.