Mrs craft

It took me about twenty seconds to find the time out room. I entered, looking down at the floor as usual, wondering how many people were staring at me, judging with their beady eyes. " oh look." Said one girl with curly blonde hair " look how ugly that girl is!"I ran towards her and shouted "how can you see properly with your eyelash extensions in the way" she pushed me back and I slapped her right in the face. The girl landed on her back, smashing her head against the smooth marble floor. A young teacher ran over and like knelt down beside the girl. The teacher gasped and shot a glare at me.
"Sit down this instance rose black. I'll deal with you in a second." I sat down at the back desk and stared down at the floor, counting each mark or scrape. The teacher came over and pulled a seat up next to me.
"Hello. My name is mrs craft, the behaviour specialist. I know your new but you should already know that you don't punch people in the face. Do we?"
I nodded slightly
"Do we?"
"No miss"
"So she speaks!" I looked up at her Rosy red cheeks and neatly plucked eyebrows. I could instantly tell that she liked me. She walked over to the desk at the front of the classroom while the girl I punched sat at her table, shooting a death stare my way. When the teacher wasn't looking, I mouthed a swear at her and she gasped. The rest of the detention only lasted about ten minutes, but it felt like ten years. As soon as the bell rang, I sprang up from my seat and exited without having a second thought. My next lesson was pe. Oh shit. That meant that I had to expose my scarred body to the entire year. Maybe I could get changed in a toilet cubicle? But the girls would get suspicious and look over. It was only a few hours into the day and I had already made a whole group of enemies.