Crying...

The school day went quickly and I was soon walking home. I pulled my phone out my pocket to find a message from my mum:
Rose u r takin the piss I can't stand u anymore. Pack ur stuff and leave. When I get back from work, I want to see you gone.

I stood still, reading the text again and again. I was now homeless. I started running to my house and quickly opened the door. I ran upstairs and cleared out my school bag. I shoved as many clothes into the bad as I could, then ran back downstairs and grabbed my meds and some water. My blades were tucked into the front of my bag...
I opened the door and locked it behind me. "I'll come back when I need anything, when the coast is clear" I whispered to myself. I did my hoodie up and pulled up the hood. I started crying. It was about 5 now, but it was extremely dark. I went to the furthest park from my house, and sat on the bench crying. My mascara and eye liner ran down my face, making big black circles underneath and around my eyes. I pulled out my blade and slashed viciously deep cuts into my wrists, letting the blood pour onto the grass, turning it scarlet. My head felt light and dizzy. My surroundings were spinning and swirling uncontrollably. I couldn't stop myself as I fainted onto the wet grass.