Epilogue

WARNING:SPG

HIS POV (ON BENDED KNEES)

"Don't worry Dude, my brother will watch over your girl." I was with my friends drinking after my baby broke up with me.

"Baka naman ma in love din si Gia dyan?" Lindsey was smirking while playing with his drum sticks.

"Manahimik ka! My baby never fell for my brother."Coles sneered at him and gulped down his drink. He then eyed Lindsey sharply.

I smiled bitterly and took my shot glass before leaning on the couch. I grimaced when I hit my wound on my arm.

I encountered six big men this afternoon.

I was their target. So even though I hated to be away from my baby, I needed to go.. I wouldn't want to compromise her safety. Not until I found out who was behind it.

"Are you sure you don't know who did that?" Peter asked me while looking at the bandage on my arm.

I shook my head. "After I beat them up, they just ran away." I said.

I clenched and unclenched my good hand in fury.

Our situation was so fucked up. I couldn't even stay with my baby while she's suffering. Because of those fucking men.

"What's your plan?" Peter asked me again.
I glanced up from my hand and found them looking at me.

"She wants me to do my project in Spain."I answered quietly.

They nodded their heads.

"Of course.. anything our women want, we give.." Coles said loudly.

I sighed deeply.

I would get bodyguards for her. To keep her safe while I'm away..

"Your brother said that? Is he nuts?!"I clenched my jaw.

The moment Coles said that his brother would watch over my baby, I really felt something bad will happen. I've been noticing how he looks at my baby even before. I could felt it.

If I could only do something about our situation, I would never take Coles help.

"Calm down. He just wanted to see her reaction."

"Calm down? He just said I have someone now! Sinong kakalma?" I knew how my baby thinks. Instead of claiming me back, she would let me go and look for another one.

I punched the wall in rage.

Slowly, I was trying to come back in her life.. I even asked Shanelle to help me out.

But now? I think that kid brother of Coles blew up everything I've been building!

"D-dude! He said, she left crying! So that means she still loves y-you! I-I'll help you too if you w-want. Megan will be eager to help you also." I could hear Coles panic voice over the phone.

"Make sure Wright. Or I'll kill your brother with my bare hands!"I threatened him.

"S-sure. I'll talk to my girl then."he then dropped the line.

With my shaking hands, I dialled my sister's number. She would definitely help me with this. She could advise me what to do..

I just got back home to see my baby last night. She was with my sister and her other friends having fun in the bar.

I could see that she's okay now.

Then this morning, Shanelle told me about her plans for me and my baby so I immediately agreed. Anything that could help me to get her back would be very much appreciated. Anything..