The Summer Masquerade Ball

ابدأ من البداية

The girls greeted them with smiles as they all sat on the wooden pier by the lake.

The sun shone down on them happily. The lake was a piercing aqua blue colour and the water flowed majestically and ripples formed throughout the water.

Most of the girls took off their cover ups so they could soak up the warm blaze of the sun.

Hermione took off her cover up and Ron watched her with red seeping into his cheeks.

'Aw Ronnie has the pretty girl got you flustered.' George teased.

Ginny then took off her cover up and Harry looked at her with an adoring gaze.

'Harry eyes of my little sister!' Fred spat.

'Yeh eyes off Potter!' George continued.

Then Flo took of her cover up and placed it near her.

Fred watched her do this.

He looked at her body in awe. His eyes looked her up and down. He gazed longingly at her perfected curves and gorgeous figure. Every part of her was complete and utter perfection.

Suddenly, Flo had been picked up and shoved over the shoulder of George Weasley.

'Weasley put me down!' Flo screamed. But George ignored the screaming Flo and carried her to the edge of the pier.

'Don't you dare George!' Flo continued.

George smiled at her and dropped Flo into the lake.

She felt the cold-water juxtaposing with her warm skin.

She swam up to the surface and her head came out the water.

'George what was that for!' Flo said with a small laugh.

'You just looked a bit too happy lying in the sun!' George said to her laughing loudly.

But Lee came up behind George and pushed him off the pier and into the water.

'Nice one Jordan!' Fred shouted.

'Nice going Lee!' Thomas shouted to the boy.

But Lee was suddenly pushed off the pier by Fred.

Lee fell into the water and George and Fred laughed hysterically.

Flo also let out a small laugh at the annoyed Lee in the water.

Fred then cannon balled into the water and the four of them laughed happily.

Flo felt happier hanging out with the three of them again. It had been a while since she had felt this happy.

The rest of the people watching decided to jump in too and everyone splashed around happily.

Flo forgot her sadness and she enjoyed the day at the lake with her friends.

After a while everyone started to get out the water and head back to shower and get ready for the ball.

The girls all hurried off to the shower rooms and showered.

Flo had a nice warm shower. She cleaned herself and washed her hair.

She got out the shower, wrapped her towel around herself and went back to her dorm.

She put on her record player.

505 by the Artic Monkeys plays

The girls danced to the song as they got ready laughing happily.

They got into their dresses and twirled around the room smiling at one another.

- outfit for the summer ball -