(𝟎𝟎𝟐) 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Game plan for what exactly?"

"Getting you and Scotty boy together."She groaned throwing her head against the seat.

"He doesn't like me stiles and most likely will find some girl to date this year."Stiles looked at her as she looked down fiddling with her dress but didn't say anything knowing she was right.

٭☆★☆٭

"Are you sure it was a wolf?"Luna questioned looking at her two friends apparently last night Scott got bitten by a wolf and Luna was scared it wasn't just a regular wolf but an were-wolf.She stared down at her phone seeing a text from Derek.

"OKAY LET'S SEE THIS THING?"Stiles shouted,i looked up at Scott as he lifted the side of his shirt,revealing a large bandage on his side.Stiles looked at Luna seeing her check Scott out before shaking his head and making a disgusting noise,he dropped his shirt back down,nodding.

"It was too dark out.I couldn't see much.I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."Luna fiddled with her necklace that belonged to Talia Hale before she gifted to the young witch.

Stiles stared at him before chuckling as if he had told a joke to the two."A wolf bit you?n
Nope,not a chance."

"What do you mean i didn't?How do you know what i heard?"He said back looking between the two, realizing that Luna was nervous about something because she was fiddling with the Necklace.

"Because California doesn't have wolves,not in 60 years,scott."Luna said playing along knowing damn well about all the big bad werewolf's.

Scott looked at her confused furrowing his eyebrows."Really?"

"Yes really,there are no wolves in California."She said glancing at her phone to open Derek's message.

'Laura's dead i found her body this morning.Cut in half.'

Her eyes widen at the text realizing  the girl they were looking for was Laura Hale.She was dead because of hunters most likely and that meant somebody else was the alpha who bit Scott.

"Oh,god this is freakin' awesome.i mean this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened in this town since-the birth of Lydia Martin."Stiles spoke as Lydia motioned for her to follow her.

"Bye."She said walking away not wanting to be apart of this.

"Hey Loony."Lydia said grabbing her hand,spinning her around to great a view of the dress.

"Hey lyds."

"You know this would be a great out-fit if you weren't wearing that old necklace you wear all the time."Luna gasped dramatically looking down at the necklace and back up at Lydia who laughed.Pulling her along with her.

"But seriously why do you wear this thing,its like a thousand years old."Lydia grabbed it turning it around looking at the letter engraved  into the back.'T.Hale'

"Hale?You knew the hale family?"Lydia questions sticking her books in her locker.

"Y-Yea family friends."She nods as the bell rings.

٭☆★☆٭

Luna sat down behind stiles doodling in her notebook as the seat next to her that was behind Scott was empty.Not paying attention to the teacher tuning them out before they said something about the dead body from last night still making her uneasy knowing it was most likely Laura.