Alex's POV
"Mom, I don't want to go" and she says "come on, Alex, you'll make some friends, and itll be fun. Just try it, you might like it." I say "no one likes school, mom, fine I'll try it" once she gives me the look. She says "good, you might find a girlfriend, dude." I say "maybe" or a sexy hunk but thats a bit of a stretch. She pulls into the parking lot and I get out, her saying "just try it." I say "love you, mom" and she says it back then I go into the lobby of one of the dorms. Love a good private school, its not like I have any friends to miss back in public school though. People are looking at me strange already, great. Can they see right through the short hair and a chest binder? Fuck that, they can't tell, you're paranoid, Alex. I scan the lobby then I go up to the front desk. The receptionist says "whats your name hun?" I say "Alex Gaskarth?" She says "thank you, here's an introductory letter, your key, do you know where you're going?" I say "yeah, I think so" and she says "if you need help ask Rian. He's wearing a name tag, you'd find him easily" and I nod, going to my floor. I smile, remembering that it was my name not my dead name she said. Mom gets extra points for that one. When I get up there there are a bunch of guys bouncing a ball in zig zags down the hall to each other. I hear an "ooo, we got fresh meat up here" and another guy says "one of us, one of us." Ok, umm, cult. The Rian guy says "he is literally thinking were a cult, quit it, dumb fucks." I chuckle quietly and one of the guys say "maybe hell get Jack out of his hidey hole" when I go to unlock my door. Eww, roommates, gross. I say "they want you there" shyly when I shut the door and he says "well, I don't want to" looking at the wall, not even in my direction. I say "they seem like a cult waiting for another human sacrifice" quietly, smirking. He says "if anything you're the sacrifice, they love me too much" burying his face in his pillow. I lay on my bed saying "they sound like they want to sacrifice you" quietly, chuckling. He says "we'll have a double sacrifice" muffled by the pillow then he says "then it doesn't matter." I bite my lip, smiling, and he says "what are you here for?" I shyly say "what do you mean?" He says "everyone comes here if they get expelled or something, what are you here for?" I say "my mom made me, thinking my antisocial ass would make friends" biting my lip and he chuckles into his pillow. He says "were all antisocial on this floor, you don't even have to talk to anyone and they will call you their best friend. Were all friends up here" quietly and I bite my lip saying "hopefully" and he says "don't worry about it too much." I quietly say "why are you not out there?" He says "I don't want to be, why aren't you?" I quietly say "I don't want to be" and he chuckles into the pillow and someone knocks on the door saying "come hang out, Jack!" Jack says "fine!" Jack says "wanna go?" I say "sure" quietly and he gets up, putting a shirt on, too bad I can't stare at his back anymore. I'll get to stare at his face instead, he's cute. He checks me out saying "let's go, boy" and I bite my lip, getting up, why does he have to be cute? I like the idea of roommate now. I follow him and he says "Rian what do you want?" I stare at him and god, Alex stop being a fucking weirdo, with his looks he's probably straight. I bite my lip and he says "guys, we have a human sacrifice" and everyone chuckles and I blush lightly. I say "I thought you were the human sacrifice" quietly, smirking. Rian says "we talked about this, Jack, no sacrificing people" and Jack says "awww" as everyone laughs. One of their guys come up to me and Jack says "leave him alone, Oli" and this Oli guy says "shut up" putting his hand under my chin making me look at him. He says "you're cute, don't be shy, love" and I blush and he goes back to this guy, hugging him from behind. The guy says "quit flirting with people" and Oli says "I'm not flirting, I was telling him he's an attractive man, I tell Andy he's hot all the time." This guy with a deep voice says "don't bring me into this." I lean against the wall, wow, he is really hot, he must be a sex god. Alex's brain, shut up, you had hormones two weeks ago, you're due for more, and you're being horny as fuck. Jesus Christ, I need a fucking life. God, I need to get off or something, later, I'll find a way. I bite my lip and Andy says "Oli, don't make me tell the school you're straight" and Oli gasps saying "you wouldn't dare, I'll tell them you're straight" and Andy says "I'm offended." I poke Jacks shoulder and he looks over and I quietly say "is this normal?" He nods and I mumble "I think I'm home" and we laugh and Rian says "his laugh is so cute!" I blush and everyone chuckles and a woman comes up and Jack says "I don't have STDs!" The women laughs and says "I'm not here for you for once, mr. accident prone." Jack says "who are you here for?" The woman says "you're Alex, right?" I quietly say "that's me, yeah" and she chuckles saying "I'm Alicia, school nurse, do you wanna come with me?" I say "sure, can I grab something quickly?" She says "yeah" and I grab the notebook that I keep my T doses and shit in there and everything medical about me. So, from transitioning its pretty full but hey, might need it if she ass me what my doses are and shit cause she might need my info.