Introduction

I read lots of books, and many of them are just so good that I can't help but want to recommend them and/or share my love for them, so that's what this book is for. In here, I'll be sharing a good number of books I've read and liked on Wattpad.

This is basically an author appreciation + book recommendation book! ✨

Every chapter beyond this one will be dedicated to one Wattpad book. I'll tag the author so that the book can be easy for you to find. I may also include fanart I made for it, aside from reasons as for why I fell for the book and/or why you should try it out.

Interested in other books I've read, am currently reading, and/or plan to read? If you are, feel free to check out the reading lists I made in my profile ( indigosa ). I may also post about the books here and/or my fanart in my social media, so I'll provide info for that too:

Twitter → @indigosalad (art alt: @saladindigo)
Instagram → @saladindigo

Oh, and for the record, this is a forever-ongoing book of story recommendations that has sporadic updates! This is not a review shop. Neither is this a place to commission art.

-----

For every author that is featured in here: thank you for writing, and please never stop (and if you do that's alright too, I'll just reread your work forever haha), I look forward to reading more from you!

Want a fun challenge? Find my comments in the books I've recommended, I'm sure you'll be in for a treat~

;)