35 ~Family Meeting ||Kellin QuinnXGerard Way~

Start from the beginning

"Kellin tell your sister I'll rather call you instead."

I looked at Gerard, "I think she already knows," I say as I glance at my farther.

We took a seat at the table Kailey eyes never left Gerard. It honestly made me slightly uncomfortable as my sister was checking out my boyfriend.

"Kailey would you stop!" I snap.

She looked over to me. "What am I doing?"

"You keep checking out Gerard."

"Well I can't help it if he's cute."

"And he's mine." I argue back.

Kailey rolled her eyes. "So you keep telling me." She huffed.

"Is someone getting jealous," Gerard joked.

Kailey began to immediately blush, "what, no."

"I was actually talking about Kellin," Gerard laughed. "I'm no jealous," I mumbled.

"Really Kitten? I thought you loved jealousy." Gerard stated kissing my nose.

"Ew guys, you've got to be kidding me. That's gross." Interrupted Kailey.

"I thought a moment ago you was wanting to get it on with my man."

"Dude I'm only 13 you need to know when I'm kidding," Kailey said.

"Who's ready to eat," My mother came in with a big bowl of spaghetti.

Our plates had already been set out and my mother began serving the food starting with Gerard.

When all our plates were served we begin eating. "This is amazing, Mrs Quinn." Applauded Gerard when he finished.

"Well thank you Gerard." When we finished, I took ahold of Gerard hand and he started talking to my father.

"How did you and Kellin meet?" My father asked.

I glanced at Gerard then back at my father. "Remember when I went to work away with the band?"

My father nodded. "I was practicing my vocals and Gerard was referred as my vocalist teacher. That's how we got to know each other and I haven't been happier since."

"That sounds nice," My mother said. "We had our first date having a panic by the lake watching the moon light," Gerard said.

"Does anyone want to do something?" My mother asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

There's a pool in the back garden, maybe we could do that." Mother exclaims.

"Come on Kellin you know you want too," Kailey said.

"You just want to see me shirtless," Gerard laughed.

"Maybe, maybe not." Kailey says.

"Sorry darling, only Kellin gets my body." Gerard retorted.

"Yeah I would like to go swimming," I said.

Gerard stood up, taking me along with him. "Then what are you waiting for? Whip off that shirt baby."

"Gerard!" I yelled look at my parent embrassed.

Gerard laughed and picked me up bridal style. "I'll treat you later. I promise."

Gerard brought me to my old room dropping me on the bed. "Change," he said.

I sat up and grabbed Gerard's hand. "I'd rather stay here, with you."

"You can do that at the house, now come on." He laughed.

"Fine." I said as Gerard passed me an old shirt.