"I was just in deep thought is all."

"About what?"

"Just stuff."

"Like?"

"Just-just about Kookie getting a bit of a fright today."

Before I could pick up the knife, a hand grabbed mine and I was spun around to face Hoseok who trapped me between him and the counter.

"Please don't tell me you're blaming yourself still?"

Still was in his sentence because I had got a lecture early from Namjoon who told me it was simply Jungkook being Jungkook. But it wasn't a very persuasive speech.

"Well I did play a role in making him feel uneasy."

"Look, he was worried about you due to how you seemed to act tired on moving day, but him freaking out when he couldn't find you was just his instincts going a little haywire. It wasn't your fault."

"But I still triggered them."

I argued back.

He sighed and looked away before looking to me,

"Y/N however you felt on moving day was valid. We all have days like that. It's normal."

I frowned and looked down.
His body seemed to stiffen but soon grabbed my chin and made me look up at him,

"That's what you were thinking about right?"

I nodded.

"Well that and Jungkook."

"Oh sunshine."

He pulled me in for a hug. Dinner now long forgotten. I felt my eyes grow wet but I didn't want to allow myself to cry. I didn't have a reason to.
As if he knew he pulled me out from his chest and looked into my eyes.

"Just cry, sometimes you need it."

And I did.
I placed my head back on his chest and let it out.
I let the tears fall as I finally let them escape.
It wasn't sobbing.
It was just unknown emotions having their way with me.

After some time, they finally stopped and I looked back up to Hoseok who looked down at me with a smile on his face,

"A little bit better?"

I nodded and he placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Leave dinner for me tonight, you guy cuddle up with Jimin on the couch."

"But I wanted to cook-"

"Y/N trust me, I really would rather do this, while you go get some 'feel better' cuddles from Jimin."

I still felt the need to argue,

"They say it's like medicine."

They got me.
I cracked a smile and nodded.
I kissed his cheek and headed off to where Jimin had currently placed himself. He was layed out on the couch with the T.V. playing one of his shows. Without a word, I crawled on top of him and placed my head on his chest facing the T.V.
He made no comment but wrapped his arms around me as he continued to watch.

As the episode came to an end, he paused it and turned to face me.

"What's up? Why are you here for some 'feel better' cuddles?"

"You heard that?"

"I'm a hybrid, strong hearing."

I chuckled as he started to tickle my back lightly.

"I'm not sure what the emotions are or why they came but I feel a little better now. Not completely but I'll get there."

A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"Well then I think some 'feel better' kisses are in need."

Before I had time to respond, he pushed himself up with me still in his arms and started to kiss me all over.
My face, my neck.
He didn't leave any spot untouched.
I laughed and pushed him back. He had a smile on his face.

"Really Jimin?"

"Anything to make you laugh."

And grabbed his face in my hands and placed a kiss on his lips.

"You're too good to me Jimin."

"I'll always be good to you. You're my happiness, my euphoria."

Your feelings are valid.
ALSO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A POC (person of color)

I would just also like to ask something and it's pretty important. So I like to keep Y/N completely, what's the word, unidentifiable? If you get what I mean. Like I don't like to give her a race. Now, because of this I am asking (and this is to my POC readers) have I ever made her seem as if I'm making her (and if any of my white readers get offended by this, don't because there is no reason to be) seem as if she's white? I've recently seen some POC Armys on Tik Tok say they feel very invalidated because some authors would say, for example, "he pushed her beautiful, blonde hair behind her ear" or "he looked into her blue eyes" and I don't want my readers to feel like this. I try my hardest to make Y/N unidentifiable (I hope that's the word) and let the reader decide what she looks like. So I'm asking you guys to please, if you've seen me say something that made
Y/N seem as if she's had her race identified in this book, to please politley point it out in my comments and tell me how I could fix it! I hope it's not too much to ask <3

I'm also aware by saying I like to keep Y/N unidentifiable (I really hope this is the word) I'm being hypocritical because I've made the pronouns (she/her) I would like to apologize for that and I would never want to make anyone feel like they are not recognized or vaild. I will definitely be working on this in the future so I can make all my readers feel as if they are represented.
I hope my choice of words don't come off in the wrong way.
And if you loose respect for me because I want to do such things for these people, please unfollow me because I will not tolerate it.

Anyway I hoped you liked this chapter!

Xoxo
Randomgirl300