"I'm here for you Azalea" I placed a kiss on her head as she tried saying something again but all of sudden her pain pinched in making her jump up. I held her tight and rubbed her back.

The doctor approached me while checking on all her post reports.
"Don, It was warned earlier about how her condition is. This preterm is all because of excess stress." she informed me.
"Will that hurt her? " of course it will, what am I even saying. I just can't see her going through all this pain like this.

"We will be giving her epidural anesthesia for her pain but that might not last for more than few hours. " she spoke while all I could think about was her, screaming and shifting on her place in front of me.

"Do whatever you want, just make sure they're alright" I spoke and the team of doctors surrounded her for injections.
Being at this place brings me mixed feelings, one way I'm here in fear, seeing her having to deal with this and other way I'm so happy that I'll get to hold my children in my arms.
I brushed her hairs back as her eyes flinch close and relax every time.

"Baby. You'll be all fine, alright. Just hold me, Breath in and relax, it will be fine in no time. I love you." I spoke kissing her head.

"Her blood pressure is low, we'll have to keep it up with injections" The doctor spoke. Her breath was unsteady and she became unconscious.

"What happened to her? " I exclaimed, asking the nurse around me.
"Don, her blood pressure is low at this moment that made her unconscious." she spoke.

I can't even imagine the amount of pain she's going through when it's getting harder for me to see her struggle like this. At this moment, I was able to understand what panic attacks are. My heart is pounding so bad.

Her eyes kept flickering while while grabbed my arm, screaming. Her eyes were all rheumy and tired. Her contractions became stronger and the nurse helped her shift to the side.

"She's loosing blood." The doctor exclaimed making my heart skip a beat in fear.
She's loosing blood!!

"What does that mean? How is she right now?"I stood up, looking down at her crying in pain.

"It will take some time. She'll be fine, there's nothing to worry about Don. We're trying" she assured.

"What do you mean by she'll be? How's she now. What are you doing? " I yelled, not being able to keep control on me after seeing her condition.
"I assure you Sir, our best team is working with this." they better not let her suffer like this anymore.

All my nerves are crashing as these complications keep increasing. Just little bit more baby, and then it won't hurt. I've never asked God for anything ever but today I beg him to keep them safe, that's all I want.

Hours after hours, it's been so long since she is shifting and crying out of pain. For almost whole night, her condition was getting worse and worse. Doctors say it was a complicated case for them that kept becoming more and more rigid with sudden complications. What else can haunt me more? She kept trying with all her strength, with all her power. My heart is ready to jump out of unease inside me.

She's laying unconscious and this time for a little longer than every other time, making my panic worse.

FLORA'S POV:

I felt like a piece of my heart was being torn away from me. It was almost midnight when Jadyn told us this news. I always worried about her. I always felt this world is dark, so dark that lights like happiness don't shine here. And that's what happened. I pray to my Lord to give her strength, she's strong, just be with her.

I'm so mad at Don for making her suffer it all alone but he wasn't wrong. I've seen, the farther she is from this place, the happier she will be. This decision was respected by me as well or I would have never left her alone.

I've see Don suffer each and every day without her, just like he lost something that made him a human being. He never smiled, laughed like he did when she was with him. I still can't believe love can drive you to such kinds of things where you sacrifice yourself happily for someone else.

War has ended but nobody knows when it bursts again, when someone will, all of a sudden, leave this world and such a place where life is just meant for survival, is not made for her.

There were doctors packed up in whole room around her while Don was still inside with her. My eyes are all itchy with tears in them. Even air is becoming difficult for me to inhale.

I can't even imagine what Don is going through. He hasn't spoke to anyone since then. God be with them.

IGOR'S POV:

There was no response from her side for so long. I waited for her to get conscious but she didn't. The doctor approached me after discussing something with the team.
"Don, we're really sorry" she spoke. I was startled by her words. What am I even imagining? I need to calm down.

"Since there is no response from her side, we can't risk it by delaying any further and hence we need to start with our medications at an instance. But during this, it might be possible we reach a state where we can save just any one of them" she paused, leaving me struck in her words.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟