xl.

AZALEA'S POV :

"Azalea, what ever you said till now, we always supported you but this, I'll not let you do this. Have you ever thought about your babies? Do you want them to grow up without their dad? You yourself know the pain of loosing your mom, how can you take this Decision without any consult? You're not going anywhere and I can assure you this that Don will never do this with his children or with you in first place." he stood up and walked off angrily inside the room.

I don't think I should have told him about this. He's so mad at me.

Suddenly, I experienced that same pain in my stomach that I did in the car. But it was quite extreme right now. I can feel contraction inside me, but my doctor said it would be fine till last of this month. I stood up as it became too much. Where did I keep my medicines?

"Carson, I - I need my medicines." I cried in pain as he quickly held me, taking me towards the couch. I don't think it's getting normal. He ran inside the bedroom and called Jadyn hurriedly.

It was so painful, just like cramps covering my whole stomach.

They both came out running with medicine box and water.

"Here, take this... Relax." Carson gave me the tablet and Jadyn helped me drink water. I inhaled deeply while resting my head back.
I felt dampness increasing under me and I knew my water broke.

"My water broke.." I shifted myself continuously as Jadyn picked me up from the couch.

"We are leaving for the hospital. Right now!!" he announced as Carson rushed out with him, closing the door. Is this hurting my babies too? This is getting stronger and painful at instances.

He placed me on the back seat and Carson sat with my head on his lap.

"Don't worry. You'll be all fine. Okay. " he said holding my hand while calling someone.
Jadyn started the car and drove as fast as he could.

"Don!! We're on our way to the hospital, her water broke" he began informing but I couldn't focus on anything else other than these contractions I closed my eyes, moving my head in pain.

God please don't let anything happen to my babies. Please. Keep my babies away from this pain.
I wasn't aware of what was happening around me. All I could sense was, someone picking me up and telling me I'll be alright.

IGOR'S POV:

I reached back at mansion, again in that same emptiness, leaving her there. I thought of calling her but she might be asleep so i won't disturb. Heading towards my room I scrolled through the messages just when I got a call from Carson. What is it at this time? I picked it up.

"Don!! We're on our way to hospital, her water broke. " He informed me.

What! How did that... Hanging up, I rushed back towards my car. I thought her date was a month away, it's so terrifying to get this news, I don't have any other motive other than reaching where she is right now. I just hope she's okay. I should have waited a little longer at least for her date, maybe it's because of the stress I gave her. How can I act so irrational.

Starting the car, I drove off as soon as I could with my hands still shaking on the steering wheel. My heart beat is advancing with every thought of her. I checked the address that Carson sent me and drove as fast as I could.

I reached there and found her being shifted inside the room with all doctors ready inside. I could see her nearly unconscious while slowly breathing and shifting around because of pain.

I hastened there. She had traces of tears on her face. It's so painful to see her like this. The doctors began alert with me coming inside with her.
They shifted her on the bed while she was calling out something slowly.
"I'm here baby. It's okay Azalea" I spoke taking her hand in my and stroking it lightly. She intertwined her fingers in mine while looking up at me.