I hitch my breath as he turned it up to the next setting and rubbed his fingers across my entrance. I wanted him to finger me until I was coming on his hand or fucked me whilst using the vibrator, I need him.

My eyes flutter close as he moves the vibrator side to side over me, in the perfect spot. I push myself forward, arching my back more but he roughly slams my hips back on his hard bulge through his boxers.

"Are you going to tell me when you're apart to come?" He keeps his hand at the top of my thigh and one holding the vibrator barely touching where I wanted it.

"Yes," I breath out and pull at my wrists to try and hold the vibrator but he chuckles and turns it up, pressing it harder, "Ohh,"

"Yes, what?" He sits back and moves it around so he could mess around my entrance with his fingers.

I moan quietly, "Yes Draco,"

"That's it, angel," He pushes to two fingers into my wet pussy, slowly at first but worked them so it was the same speed at the vibrator.

The overwhelming feeling made my legs start to shake and hold onto the edge of the matters harder as I felt myself quickly getting wetter. I let out breathing moans and bury my face into a pillow.

He stopped his fingers and curled them inside me quickly in this motion, making me tense my thighs and try to move up because I knew how close I was getting. He saw me struggling and turned the vibrator up to the highest setting as I moaned a desperate cry loudly into the pillow and he started pushing his fingers in and out of me again.

"Oh-oh god-don't stop-" I struggled to say anything as he pulled his fingers out and I felt his tongue graze my wet pussy, then carried on fingering me, "Uhhhh, I- getting so- close, oh yes,"

"You taste so fucking good,"

He chuckled as I get louder getting so close and feel myself start to drip but he pulled away and turned the vibrator off, "No-please, oh god, I knew you'd pull something like that," I breathed heavily into the pillow and try to close my legs.

"I'm nowhere near finished with you," He spreads my legs again and runs both hands up the back of my thighs to my ass and up my back to lift me up by the waist onto his lap, I lean my head back on his shoulder, "And I don't think I said you could talk, did I?"

I shake my head, "No," My legs were spread out either side of him, I loved being in this position, my back to his front, whilst he is sitting up, "Punish me,"

Draco had an arm around my waist and moved it in between my legs to rub my sensitive clit, "Oh I'm going to have to. You know what to say if you want to stop."

I lift my head and looked down at him rubbing me quickly, I hitch my breath and reach down as my legs started to shake but he grabs my wrists, putting them in front of me and pushing me onto my hands and knees.

Hearing him pull down his trousers and undress made me want to touch my self so badly as I just tried to catch my breath.

He pulled my waist back and I felt his hard dick against me, "Bet you're aching for me to touch you, make you come... fuck you," He whispers. I could feel him rubbing his tip around my wetness. One hand on my waist, one hand guiding himself slightly putting his tip in but never anything else.

I push my hips back so another inch pushed in, making him groan and grab the other side of my waist, "Uh, Light?" He pulled out slightly and waited for my answer.

Moving my hands forwards again and pressed my chest into the bed and grip the edge of the mattress, "On, Draco, fuck me- please-

He held on tight to my waist as he pushed himself in. I moan out feeling him stretch me out as he moves in and out slowly, not the whole way in. He moved quickly as he fucked me from behind.