will i • sex and promiscuity

Comenzar desde el principio

   "Ever heard of the term infatuation?"

   "So what if we hardly talk? I can just feel it," he crossed his arms. "Not that you'd know anything about that." 

   "Not to burst your bubble, or anything, but he's straight," I sighed. 

    "You're a douchebag," Nico angrily grunted through his teeth. But his eyes were on mine.

   "Hey, if you truly want to believe in love, go for it," I shrugged and put my hands up in surrender. "but look where it's gotten you."

   "Jesus, are you always like this? I don't even know how he could stand to be friends with a person like you," he crossed his arms and looked off.

   Oh, shit. Sometimes I go too far.

   "Shit, dude, don't cry," I sat up. "I was just joking. You know, I don't even know if he's straight. Sexuality's a spectrum if you think about it...you never know, you could always be that 1% on somebody's chart—"

   He turned, his eyes twinkling. "What do you do when you like someone but they don't like you back?"

   "I don't have that problem," I say. He narrows his eyes at me. "Joking. Uh, I don't know. Move on?"

   He rolled his eyes. "Move on," he buried his face in his palms. "I hate almost everyone, and they hate me. It's not so easy to just...move on in a place like this."

   I don't know what came over me, but I could feel myself being pulled towards him. Maybe it was to get him to stop feeling bad. Maybe it was because he looked so fucking hot in this new look. Maybe it was the drinks. Maybe it was all of the above. But I placed my hand under his chin, turning his face towards mine, and leaned over, connecting our lips.

   At first, he didn't know what to do.

   "I'll help you move on," I slurred against his lips. "If you want."

   I pulled away and met his eyes, almost immediately regretting what I just did. He stared at me with a gaping mouth and wide, expectant eyes. He didn't have to look so damn shocked.

   Then, the next thing I know, he pounced, straddling my lap.

   And well, things progressed.

   I don't even know why I'm thinking about this. Oh, shit. Condoms.

   I turned and retrieved some from my end table, heading out the door. As I head down the stairs, I turn and yell out, "Going to Piper's!"

   And no protest.

   "You don't have to go so soon," Travis frowns.

   I pull up my jeans, standing next to the messy bed. The pillows were thrown on the ground and Travis sits with a blanket covering up his lower half. He strokes the empty spot next to him. "I don't care for pillow talk," I grimace. "You called me here for sex."

   He crosses his arms. "Is it bad to want to spend time with you?"

    I let out a loud sigh. "I told you. Sex is just sex. I don't want a relationship and I don't want to do romantic shit."

   Travis rolls his eyes and stands up, pulling on a t-shirt. "I forgot," he presses his lips together. "I'm just a bag of meat to you."

   "You invited me over here," I stand. "And no, you're not just a bag of meat. But you know what I want."

   "I want you," Travis states with a pout.

   "Too bad," I slide on my hoodie.

   "So unattainable," he walks over to me and slaps my cheek. "Only makes me want you more, my dear."

   I peel his hand away. "You hate relationships too, Travis."

   "I do not! I'm just not good at them. But I wish you would get over that stupid belief that love means nothing to you," he walks to his dresser. "Even if it's not me, someone's eventually gonna figure out how to melt that cold heart of yours."

    "Doubtful."

    Travis picks up a sock. "And to think I douched for you."

   I smirk. "See you later, Travis."

   "I'm never texting you again!" He yells as he enters his bathroom.

   "You said that last time!"

   The next day, I check in at the receptionist, and head upstairs to the office. My mind wasn't really thinking much, only that I was slightly drained from the work of yesterday. Then, I walked into the office, to see the team all laughing and talking, coffees in their hands. In the middle of the room stood a skinny boy wearing all black.

   He turns around when he hears me walk in. His dark hair is fluffed out and a loose MCR shirt hangs from his shoulders over black skinny-jeans and chains. There's a light layer of eyeliner smudged around his eyes.

   "You've got to be kidding me," I sigh.

   "Hello, Will," Nico smiles devilishly. "Shall we begin?"

thanks for reading anotha chappie 😎😎

thoughts????

nico really pullin a grease moment at the end here
also i'm planning for this book to have a sequel ! yay !

aaand i have been writing in class (very scary process) so hopefully the chappies get out a bit quicker

okay darlings, as always, have a good night/day