♡ Part 3 ♡

"Heyy, what's going on? You look, uhmm ... bad." He said to me. He looked so concerned, like he was really wondering and like he really wanted to help me. "I, uh, I don't feel well indeed. I'm going for a walk.'' I replied, looking at my feet and pointing in the direction of the forest. The circuit is in a beautiful setting, all forests and rolling countryside. I looked up and immediately regretted it. The way he looked at me, his beautiful eyes, his attitude, everything... My heart started to beat faster again, but this time not because I feel so bad. "Are you alone here?" He asked. "No, I am here with my brother and friends. They're at our tent, playing some drinking game." The disgust was probably in my voice. "And you-"
''I don't drink." I cut it off. He looked at me with a hint of wonder in his eyes. That probably doesn't happen often, someone my age who doesn't drink alcohol. "Well, we can shake hands in that regard." The whole situation and my mental health left me completely confused. With my stupid head, I reached out to him without thinking. The moment I did it I realized how crazy it was. He shook my hand and started to laugh. "You're funny." I was so relieved by his reaction that I also laughed awkwardly. When he released my hand, I quickly put it in my pocket. Just when I had no idea what to say, he started to speak again and reached out to me again. "My mom was going to kill me, I haven't even introduced myself yet." He laughed and I shook his hand. "I'm Lando Norris, and you?" I already knew who he was, of course, but just to get it confirmed... The way he talked to me felt so good, no uncomfortable hassle or trying to get away as soon as possible to come. I would understand that completely with all those hysterical fans. "I'm Olivia Miller, nice to meet you." I replied a little shyly. ''That is mutual. Oh, by the way, there's another thing my mom was going to kill me. If I left a girl here all alone in the dark and cold. '' He looked at me with his head tilted slightly. "Come on, I'll take you back.""To be honest, I'd rather not go back now. I'm going to take a walk in the woods, I'll be fine myself. Thank you for your offer." I was about to walk away when he stopped me for the second time. "I'm coming with you." He looked at me with a smile, picked up his McLaren backpack from the ground, threw it over his shoulder, and zipped up his jacket. This was really the last thing I expected. I looked at him in surprise and we both started walking. The first part until we arrived in the forest, neither of us had said anything. Still, it didn't feel uncomfortable. His gentle and soft voice shook me out of my mind as we turned into a forest path. "You didn't have to tell me what was going on, but you should know that I will listen to you if you need me to." It really felt like my heart couldn't take this and I wouldn't be surprised if I started to cry. This was seriously the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. Apparently a tear did roll down my cheek. ''Oh no, Olivia. I didn't want to make you cry! Sorry, did I say something wrong?" Despite everything, I still had to smile weakly. "No, you didn't say anything wrong, the opposite. It's... complicated. Thank you for what you just said, it really means a lot to me.'' I smiled at him and he did the same to me. Frankly, I was ashamed of the effect he had on me. He, Lando Norris, is a world famous Formula 1 driver and I, Olivia Miller, who no one cares about, think I could become even a little bit important to him. ''You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to tell. And if there are things you want to talk about, that is not necessary now, it can also be at another time.'' I looked at him with a grateful smile. What do I deserve that he would be this nice to me? But then I suddenly changed my mind... He said 'another time'. Does he mean that- "Another time?" I asked him carefully. He looked at me with a look I couldn't quite place. It could be yes, but also no or maybe or who knows. Finally he replied and it was pretty cute how nervous he looked. He didn't know where to put his hands and he didn't look at me. "I think it would be nice to get to know each other better. Of course it is not necessary! I mean, I'm not going to force you to do anything and yeah uhm. Let's just keep going... I have an idea.'' The way he said these things and the sparkle in his eyes made me smile. "Okay, uh, let's go then." I replied, looking at him expectantly. "This way." He said and started walking ahead of me.

That Little Space Between Never And Ever [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara