"You are with me na to protect me.." Nandini said.

"I won't be with you everytime.. You have to learn to fight for yourself on your own.." Manik said.

"You are leaving me?" Nandini said holding his hands.

Manik takes a deep breath. "We don't know what future has stored for us Nandini.."

"No Manik don't say like that.. I'll do as you say and I understand you did all that for me.. Do whatever you want but just don't leave me.." Nandini said with moist eyes.

"Nandini, I'm not saying I'm going somewhere now.. It's just that we don't know about what will happen in future.." Manik said with a small smile.

Nandini hugged him. "Please Manik, don't ever leave me alone please.. I won't even let future to seperate us. You are very special in my life and I can't afford to lose you.. I can't even think in my dreams living without you.. Please stay with me forever.."

Manik breaks the hug. "Ok, I'm not leaving you fine and not going anywhere" Manik gave her a small smile.

Nandini smiled back at him. Manik then makes her stand. "Come with me now.."

"Where?" Nandini asked while he dragged her out.

Manik takes Nandini to a practice room. "Why you bring me here Manik?" She asked looking around.

Manik takes a bow and arrow and hands over it to her. "For teaching you shooting.."

"Ma-Manik... I won't.." Nandini said and kept them on the table.

"You will.." Manik said taking them back.

"I can't.. Please Manik" Nandini said and starts leaving when Manik held her wrist.

"Nandini, don't you trust me?" Manik asked to which Nandini nods. "Then just do it.. I'm with you na, I'll teach you. Nothing will happen.."

"But Manik.." Nandini was cut off.

"I know on seeing these arrows and all you just remember all those things but till how much time you keep running away from your fears.. You have to face them and I'll help you in that!" Manik said assuring her and handing her the now and arrows.

Nandini takes the bow and arrows and hold it the way Manik said her to.

"Hold it straight like I'm holding Nandini.." Manik said showing her his arrows.

But Nandini wasn't able to do it because her hands were shivering. Manik sighed and keeps his arrows aside. He then moves to Nandini and makes her properly hold the arrows by teaching him her from behind. His warm breath were tickling on her shoulders. Manik is teaching her which Nandini is just staring at him.

"Nandini, look at what I'm teaching.." Manik said holding her hands in a right position from behind. Nandini quickly diverts her gaze from him and an unknown smile crept on her lips.

"Good, now just aim at the target and shoot it.." Manik said.

Nandini aims at the target and shoot it but she misses it.

"It's ok.. You will learn while practicing daily.." Manik said. "Try again"

Like this Manik spend a long time teaching her.

"Now you take some rest.. We will continue it tomorrow. I have some important work" Manik said.

"Thank you.." Nandini said with a smile to which Manik smiles back and leaves.

Nandini sees the arrows and smiles. She then leaves from there.

It's night when everyone are having dinner together but Manik isn't present.