~The Reset~

Aliyah fell asleep in Jaiden's arms which made him smile. What happened in the car last night made him feel guilty, he knew she couldn't be in a serious relationship with Aliyah being that she had to leave New York soon or did she...

Jaiden's POV:

I swear falling asleep next to Aliyah felt great, it was a feeling that I never wanted to end. But I just couldn't get Tatie off my mind. Me and her used to date on the low a few years ago, but it ended when her dad became Michael's manager. Ever since then we've been just "friends". I knew Tatie and Michael had kissed "by accident" because they told me but, I knew that was complete bullshit. I never really catch feelings like that because of that situation so if I like a girl the love from me is real...
_______________________________

Michael's POV:

I woke up around 2am to my phone ringing, I looked down at my phone and saw that Tatie was calling me...
__
Michael rolled his eyes as he answered the phone. Tatie and Michael's conversation:

Tatie: Heyy what you doing?

Michael: Well I was sleeping but you called so not anymore,why you ask?

Tatie: Well you said you would come back over wh-

Michael cut her off by saying "I never said that".

Tatie: Ok wel-

Michael cut Tatie off again by saying "I'm not coming back over there tonight. If you want some company why don't you call Jaiden".

And before Tatie could respond Michael had hung up. And went back to sleep.

________The next morning...________
**It is now Wednesday, 3 days until Nova and Aliyah have to leave NY**

Tatie's POV:

I couldn't fall asleep last night knowing Michael wanted nothing to do with me. I realized that I had to face the fact that he read me and Jaiden's messages. Yes I know Jaiden and Michael are like brothers but Jaiden has always been there for me. And Michael only hits me up when it's convenient for him and plus I'm single...

End of Tatie's POV
______________________________

Nova's POV:

I wasn't fully sleep last night when I heard Michael talking on the phone with some girl. I couldn't really recognize the voice but I think it was Tatie. They weren't on the phone for long and when Michael hung up he exhaled a sharp breath making me think he was mad at something. I was going to ask him what was wrong but decided to fall back asleep.

End of Nova's POV
_______________________________

Everybody fully woke up around 12am. Aliyah left Jaiden's place before he could wake up, and  went to her and Nova's Airbnb. When she walked in she went straight to her room and didn't say anything to Nova or Michael.

Nova was about to get up and follow her but as she was about to walk towards Aliyah's room the door bell rang, and it was the door dash Michael and Nova had ordered. So Nova walked to the door to get the food instead.

"What's up with her?" Michael said with a confused expression on his face."I don't know that's a good question but ima let her have her space I guess" Nova said as she shrugged her shoulders.
_______________________________

Aliyah's POV:

When I walked into the Airbnb and saw Michael my heart dropped. I had on a white shirt and I had left my bra at Jaiden's house. So you can easily see my nipples. I covered them with my shopping bags and ran to my room with out saying a word. When I got in my room I let out a breath calming me down.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in Jaiden's car yesterday. For some reason it made me feel like I shouldn't have done that..I just shook off the thought and turned the shower on to the warm setting..
I gotta clear my mind.

End of Aliyah's POV
___________________________

Sorry this "chapter" is dry/boring but I feel like nobody's reading this so I'm not really in a hurry to put out chapters that fast.

Do you think Michael will confront Jaiden?

Do you think Michael will cut off Tatie?

Find out in the next part!
Like❤️, Comment, and VOTE!